Coco Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews

Coco CosmeticsTerrible quality products

I bought a set of makeup brushes for a gift. When they were opened we discovered that the lipstick brush had lipstick on it, it had been used. I contacted Coco Cosmetics by email and they told me they would send me out new ones, I did not want new ones, I wanted my money back. The company emailed me the address to send back the brushes and told me I would get a refund when they were received.

After several weeks, I contacted the company to make sure they received my return. I had insured the package and needed to check with the Post Office if they had not received the package. The company emailed me back
and said they had received my return, but they needed my credit card number again to credit my account. I told the company that I did not feel comfortable sending my credit card account information in an email, please to contact me by phone. I have never heard back from them, I called and emailed several times but there has been no response.

Buyer Beware!! I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and hopefully they will be able to credit my account.

• Em
    Emma from Western Australia Oct 12, 2009

BIG TIME BUYER BEWARE

I bought a make up brush set from Coco Cosmetics on 28 August 2009, like the other complaint they took my money, however i did not receive my goods. I have emailed them on two occasions and phoned them leaving a message with no response at all. I spent over $100 and i am very disappointed

Coco CosmeticsUnauthorized billing

I ordered several products off of Coco Cosmetics website at www.cococosmetics.com. They gladly took my money over a month and a half ago and have not shipped me my product. I have tried to call several times- but their phone mail box is full. I have also emailed them several times with no response.

Buyer beware - I don't know who these people are - but DO NOT do business with them. Rip off! I spent a lot of money and I'm sure I will never get the product or my money back.

• Rw
    rwolf1975 Aug 16, 2009

I never got mine either they need to be shut down this is ridiculous

• Continually ignored my calls and emails. Until I sent an angry (but perfectly legal - eg chargeback, bbb, etc.) text message - He finally called back sounding startled as if I had threatened bodily harm. The item is backordered (discontinued) and so I asked to please cancel it. Why couldn't he punch the "Reply" button a month ago and tell me this in the first place? The main number listed all over the website is actually a cellphone that accepts text messages. It is so stupid in that it has an automated reply that says "Send more info." and I reply with the order information, and he ignores it and never calls or replies.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices