Clearbreeze Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Clearbreeze SolutionsFraud and scam

On July 18 of 2008, ClearBreeze Solutions took $990.00 out of my credit card account. I assumed they wouldn't take out any money until I sent them the information on the accounts that were to have the interest rates lowered. I decided not to go ahead with this program and didn't send them any information.

I wasn't aware that they took out the money immediately. I called them a couple of times and they didn't return the calls. When they finally did call, the person I talked to started raising her voice and so did I. She said I didn't follow their protocol by answering them back right away. I told herthe company did not a provide any service for me and don't want them to.

She said I will have to negotiate to get the money back . She also said that she has to have her company representative call my credit card company and negotiate with them to see if I can have my money back. They are going to call me next week to give their decision. What an ordeal to go through to get my own money back!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Clearbreeze Solutions — Services not rendered

On July 14, 2008 I received a phone call telling me how I can lower my interest rates. So, naturally I wa...