Clear Vision Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Clear Vision Marketingvending locations

I used Clear vision marketing to help find me locations for my refreshment centers, which they did, and promised to replace locations if i am not satisfied with them within 3 years.
I tried to reach Patrick, send him e-mails and left numerous phone massages. He never returned my calls. And every time i called i got in Alans office and Alan was really rude to me, yelling what is it i wanted.
I am working with an attorney right now to get Alan and Patrik put in their place and find me another locations for my refreshment centers as they promised.

Clear Vision MarketingStole My Money

Clear Vision Marketing, represented by Patrick Cosgrove / Jim Ellis stoled $3, 000 from me and numerous others. I've heard many horror stories regarding their 'vending locating' services. In my companies case (NewNow DVD) Mr. Cosgrove was very eager to sell advertising space on my vending machines, at least until he received my $3, 000 wire transfer, then he and his poor company suddenly met with 'third party' problems.

So I don't physically get sick again with this tale... let me cut to the chase. Cosgrove (aka Jim Ellis) has been scamming people for as long as he's been in business. I never received the services as promised in the contract and never recieved a refund as Mr. Cosgrove stated I would. This company is clearly fraudulent.

And, don't count on the BBB for any help as they are still permitting the use of their logo on Clear Visions Website. These guys are about as crooked as they come so before you do something as stupid as I did, check everything out and I'll save you some time... If it involves a website designer named Jim Ellis or Patrick Cosgrove, just run the other way... fast.

• Mi
    Michael Braun Oct 10, 2008

I was wonderng, Recently I submitted my Resume to a company call VISIONMARKETING. Is this the same company? They tried calling me at my house, my friend got the same email as I got. He told me he found them on blogs and that he has heard and read horrible things. Can you please help me thanks.

• Ki
    Kim Rasmussen Nov 28, 2008

Clear Vision Marketing is clearly one of the most unprofessonal companies I have ever dealt with. I could go on with all the details, but let me just say that their garauntee is NOT worth the paper it it printed on. I don't know how the BBB can even think of saying this company is OK to do buisness with. The BBB has lost a lot of credibility over this guy with me! Patrick Cogsgrove is a ### in my book! I' m glad I only lost $450.00 in my dealings with Clear Vision Marketing.
    ATTENTION ALL VENDING OPERATORS, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH CLEAR VISION MARKETING UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!! Enough said.

• Ep
    EPZ Jun 28, 2012

Jim Ellis, is wanted by the FBI, he scammed a number of people, under the business name of Vending Dreams.

Clear Vision MarketingFraud in set up of vending machines

Paid to have vending machines set up in stores. 2 guys from company contacted me. Gary Humpal and the other I don't remember. On June 6th Gary call me and stated they were in Mesa However, their truck broke down. I picked them up and drove them to a motel. Since their truck was being repaired (according to Gary, i never saw it) I had to drive them around to different locations to deliver my vending machines. I assumed some research had been done, however, none had!! They just walked onto stores and talked to whoever was there, as I found out later. Now I have 12 machines I have had to remove because they didn't contact the person in charge.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices