Clear Debt Results Complaints & Reviews

Clear Debt ResultsCompany out of business

This company is no longer in business, I tried getting in contact with them but no response. I was not even notify of this change, i was notify by my creditors. I have paid upfront legal fees of $1121.85 and they have not done anything for me.
I would really appreciate if you can assist me in anyway to recover these legal fees so i can get another company to help resolve this matter. Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly

may 2009 AMA Drew Ltd 866-525-1343 GBR USD 39, 97
    June 2009 ZTA Club 1-866-9314177 GBR UDS 39, 97
    July 2009 SSY Group 800-804-6068 Cyp USD 39, 97
    August 2009 NATL EVZ 800-874-1208 Cyp USD 39, 97
    PLease advice what do to

REgards,

Herman Hutten

• So
    Someone please help me!!!!! Mar 08, 2010

I have been a client since March 07 I too have a compliant too. I tried getting ahold of them today and got the same message that they are no longer in buisiness. What the hell are we suppose to do now????? I received two letters over the weekend from two different collection claims. I was told by clear deb, Kendra Williams was my representative, my fourth rep since we started, last fall that the statue of limitations would go into effect in Sept 09 for the accounts that I just received that they want payment on. One wants 50, 000 dollars on a card that had a balance of 29, 000 the next went to Mapother and Mapother Assoc and they want 2, 600 with no interest or late fees added on. My husband is currently having his wages garnished and mine will probably be next. We cannot afford this to happen and are considering filinf bankrupty because of it. I know for sure after talking to a lawyer today we are going to sue Clear debt for everything, esp our fee we paid for them to do ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!!!

• Pp
    P Parrish Nov 09, 2011

They did the same thing to me.I had Kendra Williams too.She and the 3 prior reps helped settle a few small accounts.They never even tried to set up a payment plan or anything on a couple of larger ones in my name and one in my husbands.The work was done while they were still getting a monthly fee.After that nothing that was promised was done.So we got taken for over $4000 too.Couldn't reach anyone then out of buisness.

Clear Debt ResultsUnauthorized charges

I signed up with this company after setting up an account so they could take 120.00 a month out of my checking account; this was to pay for my credit cards and a little bit for them every month for about 3 years and then I would have my cards paid off. I told them I wasn't working and this would be a struggle but I would do it. I wanted to get back on track desperately.

They took 120.00 of my account and after paying 900.00 I realized they did not pay no bills but kept all the money for themselves. Creditors started telling me that clear debts wouldn't talk to them thats when I thought I better see whats going on. I never dreamed that it was a scam. I thought bills were being paid and I was feeing better until I realized it was not so. I filed a complaint with bbb and then clear debt said they would fix everything as long as I contacted the BBB and told them we were working together. I did this and then never heard from clear debt resuts again. They aren't returning my phone calls or emails. I want my money back. How can I get it?

• Va
    vanessa77 Aug 13, 2009

04-04-2007/08-2009 Montanez
    I have been trying to contact the company for several weeks now in regards to a lawsuit settlement that '"Clear Debt Results" was suppose to take care of but since the we're unable to be reached, i've been sumoned to appear in court...Im very confused & upset with the outcome!!!After paying them thousands of dollars my situation is still a mess & now an even bigger mess cause i have to appear in court for something i was trying to avoid!!!I've been cheated & deceited.

andrei1007 Aug 30, 2009

Non profit debt settlement is an option available to all consumers. Many settlement services are structured as non profit organizations. This allows creditors to negotiate to reduce or eliminate late fees and interest charges. The lost fees may then be claimed as tax write offs. Consumers benefit from corporate tax laws because creditors are willing to greatly reduce debt balances for tax advantages.

• Be
    BeenHad867 Sep 03, 2009

Clear debts works fine as long as the credit card company goes along with them. Some do not, then I discovered as others have that Clear Debt all of a sudden gets a nasty tone while claiming they do not get involved in legal matters. I paid Clear Debt @ 8, 000.00 only to find that I now have a garnishment which is over 32, 000.00. Clear Debt, like other case, does not return phone calls or respond to messages or emails.

Clear Debt Results — Terrible customer support service!

I got into credit card trouble between jobs. I was approached by a Kevin Farr from Clear Debt Results. After...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices