Cleanwhites Complaints & Reviews

Cleanwhites — false advertising, charged $549.84

Helmut Krueger 27504 Arbor Strand Drive Bonita Springs, FL [protected] Fraud Alert This is the latest...

CleanwhitesTook money from my credit card twice (119.02 USD each time) for a free sample which does not even work

I ordered the cleanwhites, thinking it was a bonifide product. It was a free sample of two kinds. Something like cleaning and polishing. Instead I get twicw the same product.. "Cleanwhites Professional Strength Teeth Whitening System" - having a picture of beautiful Miss Carmen Electra on the front and back of the packaging- and then after four days 119.02 USD (twice the same amount) was drawn out of my VISA card on 4th February 2010.

I phoned my VISA card supplier, but only paperwork is sent to me to fill in. They also told me it was a scam.
I cancelled my card, another one is sent to me. What a pity, I thought that the internet was more secure than that !!! Companies should be checked before allowed to trade... Well how stupid of me to think like that. I will think again if I have to buy anything via the Internet again. I BELIEVE THAT SCAMS LIKE THIS WILL DESTROY THE INTERNET INDUSTRY. NO TRUST IN IT ANYMORE. PITY... PITY..

• De
    deseperada Feb 16, 2010

HOLA SOY A MI ME ESTA PASANDO LO MISMO CON ESTA EMPRESA, NUNCA ME LLEGO EL KIT DE PRUEBA PERO SI ME LO COBRARON Y AHORA ME LLEGO UN CARGO K NUNCA AUTORIZE DE UNA CANTIDAD MAS FUERTE, ENTONCES DESEO AYUDA URGENTE Q SE PUEDE HACER PARA PARAR ESTO, YA NO DESEO MAS CArGOS DE UN KIT Q JAMAS ME LLEGA, AYUDENME, [email protected]

Cleanwhitesshaddy business practices

I found a testimonial on a well respected web site claiming that this product along with "smilewhitespro" would whiten a persons teath. No where was there a mention that a customer would be commiting to a subscription service for additional product at a cost of: $86.52 + $5.95 shipping for one product and $79.95 + $5.95 shipping for the other. The samples arrived while I was away from home for the holidays. The 14 day trial offer (starting on the date ordered) expired before I got the packages. Now they will be sending me this stuff that I do not want. I have not opened the trial products. I just want out of this mess and NOT have any more charged to my credit card. At no time was I made aware that I had signed up for a "Delivery Rewards Program" that commits to ongoing purchases of these two products! Can anybody help me get out of this mess?

• Mt
    mtngrl821 Feb 20, 2010

Don't waste any more time - immediately file a small claims lawsuit against the company! You can find all the company info on the Better Business Bureau website for Florida. If you can't find it, send me an email - I'd be glad to give you all the info I have!! [email protected]

CleanwhitesUnautorized charges

I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF CLEAN WHITES DENTAL WHITENING KIT WHICH COST .99 SHIPPING.
AFTER RECEIVING THE KIT THE ORDER RECEIPT STATED THAT I HAD A 14 DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL. THE DATE ON THE RECEIPT FOR THE EXPIRATION OF THE TRIAL WAS ALREADY DOWN TO 9 DAYS. IT ALSO STATED THAT I WOULD BE BILLED MONTHLY A TOTAL OF 85.90 FOR ENROLLMENT IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM. TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP I HAD TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AND REQUEST A RETURN UPS LABEL. I DID SO IMMEDIATELY. I WAS THEN BILLED 6.99 TO MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE LABEL. AFTER CALLING THEM PERSONALLY AND INQUIRING ABOUT THE CHARGE THEY SAID THAT WAS THEIR POLICY AND I HAD TO USE THEIR LABEL. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT. TWO DAYS LATER I WAS BILLED 87.62. THIS IS THE WORST SCAM I'VE EVER BEEN DUPED INTO BY AOL. IF NECESSAY I WILL CONSULT A LAWYER TO PUT PRESSURE ON THESE CRIMINALS.

• Hu
    Hubie Dec 22, 2009

Free trial of this product turned into $159.90 in unauthorized charges on my bank card.

Advice to other victims of this internet scam:

1. Go to your bank and have them call Cleanwhites @ 877.409.4406.
    2. Get the name of the person answering for Cleanwhites.
    3. Threaten to file a complaint with Florida State Attorney General.
    4. Demand the account be canceled.
    5. Demand a full refund.
    6. Demand a due date for the refund credit to your card.
    7. Block Cleanwhites from further charges to your bank card.
    8. And/or: cancel your bank card / open another account.

Good luck, Graham

Cleanwhiteshidden charges/unauthorized charges

I was charged $79.95 for my 'trial' shipment of Cleanwhites that I did not agree to purchase. The letter that accompanied the trial kit says that the trial period ends on 11/10/09. I did call to cancel my account on 11/10/09, however, the customer service rep (I believe her name was Iris) told me that the trial ended 11/09/09 and was the last day to cancel my account. We argued about what the letter said and when the trial was over. The rep told me she could not refund my $79.95 since it was too late to do so, since the trial period was over. I asked to speak to a supervisor but she said supervisors do not take calls. After many repeated requests to speak with a supervisor, Iris put me on hold. After about 15 minutes, I spoke with a supervisor who told the same story as Iris and refused to reverse the $79.95 charge. When I asked, the supervisor did not know who owned the company. He told me to write a letter to the company and it would be given to the owner of the company. The total time of this phone call was 59 minutes 48 seconds. I also called my bank to dispute the charge. The bank canceled my debit card so the company cannot charge any other unauthorized charges.

Cleanwhitescancelled and still be charged for product and have not even receeived product

How stupid was I? Belived the ad on my computer AOL website.
Free trial for only $1.95. I didn't read the fine print tand I had just signed up for the Delivery Rewards Program! I called and cancelled the order and received from them a cancellation number along with a UPS label they sent in the mail to return the product, which I did. In looking at a current credit card statement they have now charged me with TWO, not one %79.95 charges on my within a week of each other and I have not received any product. What a bogus croaked company.
Since it is Sunday night, I will call this ### company tomorrow, call my bank and work on getting a story about them the local TV station I work with. Maybe we can stop them from ripping someone else off!

• Wi
    wilmer Acuña Nov 10, 2009

What a scam!... according to their customer service they do not say its free...
    Do not recommend this company.

• Su
    summerann Dec 03, 2009

BIG Scam! Nothing in the initial sign-up tells you that you will pay anything beyond the small shipping and handling fee. They give you 14 days to cancel - and I hadn't even looked at any of the paperwork or opened the product until now...4 days past my 14 day period to cancel. I called Cleanwhites and they said it is non-refundable and they would not budge. So now I am dealing with my bank on disputing the charge. $79.95 is a lot compared to the less than $3 I first paid (and the only one I planned on). This company totally scams customers into this - do not go for it!

Cleanwhites — Fraud

A complete scam. They send the product then charge you 79. 95 before the end of the trial period which i...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices