CleanSmoke Complaints & Reviews

CleanSmokeI am really pissed off and just want my cash back now

So my buddy wanted me to buy him this “clean smoke” thing that was just supposed to be $4.00. and i looked over the site thinking it was gonna be secure. then when i went to try and use my credit card for gas it kept getting declined so i thought nothing of it i thought maybe it got demagnetized. and then today i went on my online banking and seen that i got a charge of $128 for something called “smilekit” i then phoned my bank 10 times and each time they told me it had to do with the clean smoke thing. so when i would try to phone this company to cancel my credit card through them, none of the numbers would work! so now i am really pissed off and just want my CASH back NOW... instead of waiting 30 days...

CleanSmokeFalse Ad. S&H Scam

Company provides false ads online and on some TV shows in Canada, offering free trial of 15 days of products, consumer only pays Shipping and Handling fees, delivery date - still to date - advertised online to be 3-5 days to Canada. Having waited 14 days for the package to arrive without success, and with no shipment tracking number offered, I called their customer service - which is handled by a global call centre that is anything but professional - to try to figure out the status of the package as the trial period ends the next day, and a full charge is made of the full package (read that in the fine print). I was hung up on the first time, after asking about shipping and tracking detail, the reps are trianed to promise that package is shipped and ask you whether you have received it or not - repeatedly, once you ask a logical question "tracking number for example" they stumble and start making no sense, and hang up. The second attempt was more fruitful, as I was only determined to cut losses and cancel the order completely, however, asking to speak to a manager is considered a taboo, "they don't accept such calls" - funny, but sad.

CleanSmokeripped off / scam

went onto beauty match website and found an advert for clean smoke. Thought great only £3.95 for shipping a few days delivery...no problem, Free Trial offer cool. Placed the order on the 13th of jan. Late jan and i still hadnt seen my free trial offer, no £3.95 taken.
Got to early feb and still no trial offer had arrived, then my card woulnt work...my bank had shut it down due to fraudulant activities, some company called pro body trying to take £74.95!!! hmmm!!!
Turns out it was something to do with cleansmoke, and still no free trial offer, trying to find a contact on the website i used proved impossible!! And the ad i had used previously to order it was now taking me to some body building website called ultra ripped, even though it was still at face value advertising cleansmoke, and when you clicked it, it just came up with a box to enter your details. I however looked at the web address and opened a new window with it and low and behold it wasnt for smoking it had body builders splattered all over it.
It also first time round had claimed to be a visa safe website and and had no T's&C's to agree or disagree to!!!
A little further on into feb and they had tried taking another £74.95 but my card by now was cancelled so more the fool them!!
Still trying to get in contact with them to cancel whole order, wish me luck!! complete scam!!!
Have reported to trading standards so hopefully they'll get caught out soon!!!

sammana Feb 25, 2010

i'm from syd/aus, and i did the same thing, they sent me the complete starter kit as they promised in their free trial offer, then i called them during the two weeks cooling off period to cancel the automatic contract ( if you don't call ) and they cancelled the contract without any problems, i have a phone number you can try, i think it's in the uk. thanx.
    4326822059342

CleanSmokerip off

hi this fake cigerette was advertised on plenty of fish, so i thought i woul order one it said $3.95 so i thought oh thats good and it said only, anyway i recieved my e cig, didnt think any more about it, when i got my bank statement they had only taken out of my account another75.85 which i think is absolutely disgusting, i never ordered anything else, then i find out they have taken another 75.85 out of my account this month, please can you find out who they are that are ripping me off

CleanSmokeFree trial of this product

I placed an order for 15 day free trial for this cleansmoke product to help quit smoking. supposedly all you had to pay was £3.95 shipping. After placing the order on the 9th january 2017, i waited for the product to arrive.I rang their customer services on [protected] on 26th january and advised Sandra that I had not received the order and wanted to cancel it. she advised that it was now cancelled and my canx ref is [protected].
i then rang baclaycard to find out if they had charged me.
Barclaycard advised that there was a transaction pending for £75.82. I emailed to [protected]@globalcustomerssupport.net and advied that i had never recd the order and wanted my money back. they replied ;
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for contacting our customer support with your inquiry.

Unfortunately we were not able to ship your product due to logistic problems.

Therefore, your account, which you created on 2017-01-09 for the purchase of cleansmokefree has been successfully cancelled. This cancellation implies that starting from today 2017-01-26 our company will make no more charges and no more products will be shipped to you.

The amount of 119.02 USD was been credited to your account today as a compensation for the charge. Please note that it normally takes up to 5 working days for the refunded amount to appear in your account. However, depending on the bank policies it could take up to 15 days in exceptional cases.

Please note that shipping and handling costs became non-refundable (as per our Terms and Conditions) once you place the order since all orders are being shipped. This is an automated process that cannot be stopped.

You will be receiving the product soon and we hope you will enjoy it without any further charges.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Department: Support 2
Priority: Low
Status: Closed

i emailed this on the 27th january

i rang barclaycard today and found out they have only refunded £71.37.
I have now emailed them again asking for the rest of the £4.55 they still owe me to be refunded as they were unabkle to ship the product and dont see why i should pay for something that wasnt even sent to me. if they do not refund this i will be taking it up with barclaycard.

• Lu
    Luitoone Aug 20, 2011

I sent for a free sample, from Cleansmoke.com, (Viverglobal) I was not informed that I would be charged after 15 days if I did not inform them otherwise, I was not sent an invoice, even though their terms and conditions state that they will refund within 30 days if the customer is not pleased, they have refused to do this. I reckon that I have been conned and I want to warn other people opposed to this scam.

CleanSmoke — S&H and Trial Period Scam

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices