cleansegold Complaints & Reviews

cleansegold — Internet Fraud/False Advertising

On 8-11-09 I ordered the AcaiBerry Detox for $.99 and the Life Cleanse for $.99. Both were supposed to be 30...

cleansegoldNever ordered or gave credit card

I have no idea what this is for. I went on line after seeing the charge on my bank statement and saw that it is a cleansing treatment which I NEVER ordered or even received an email from. I DID NOT give them my credit card information so I don't know who they received it. I need a full credit from them and will dispute with my bank. Upon calling the number on my bank statement, they just keep you hold FOREVER and no one ever picked up. It's a SCAM and something needs to be done. I was charged $87.13 and no idea how they got my debit card number. Some other on line vendor must be allowing this information to go out to other vendors. I have order a couple of things on line recently.

cleansegoldunauthorized charges

I ordwered two trial items which only cost $.99 each for shipping. There is no other charges or conditions. I not only have not received the items to date but have now been charged $87.13 each because they said it was a trial period and if I did not return them within 15 days I would be charged the full amount. There was no information like this in the trial advertisement. I contacted the company and they said I can return them for a refund. I told them how can I return them if I have not recieved them. They said when I recieve them I can return them. I told them just cancell them and refund my money. They then said I could have them for $40.00 each which means they still have not shipped them. This company is a scam. Watch out.

• Fr
    Fru-Fru Aug 31, 2009

For the last 3 months I have been dealing with this company and their unauthorized charges on my visa. I call and complain and they tell me I didn't call in time to cancel. This was suppose to be a 30 day trail and now they say it is only 14 days to cancel if you don't want it. I called 15 days after because my visa company caught this scam and called me. I tried the product for 14 days and got sick and had to see a doctor. Since then I have been fighting with them. I even changed my card because of them. Someone should procecute these people.

Fay

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices