Clean whites Complaints & Reviews

Clean whites — Scam

I saw an add on cnn, claiming that a single mom had tried mixing two free trials from two separate teeth...

Clean whitesTeeth Whitening Scam

I signed up for the free trial, for which I was charged £7.37 for postage, on 13th November 2009.
On 8th December £54.10 was taken from my bank account and again on 15th December £55.16 was taken and I have received nothing in return for this money.
No-one has contacted me and I am getting into serious debt. I don't have a phone with which to call their number and can't seem to get into their website to cancel whatever they are charging me for. As I live in the UK I am totally stuck as to what to do next.
I can't afford for this to go on!

• Jh
      J. Hill Dec 26, 2009

Turn this information over to your credit card company and let them deal with these crooks.

Clean whitesComplain Scam

This is a complete scam. Free trial is untrue. I found out I was charged $79.28 only when I logged on to check my bank account online. And I was actually charged that amount 2 times, the next time was 1 week later. What a joke.

Then I called the number next to the charge on my credit card statement and it was just a busy signal. Every single time I called. Finally I found the real number by searching the the information I had in my credit card bill.

When I did get a hold of him he said to just return the unused product, fortunately I had not used it. But what if I did? It is a "free" trial right?

What a joke!

Read everyone else's complaints about this as well.

chrsfrrngtn Oct 14, 2009

Did you get your money back?

Clean whites — 14 day free trial scam

There were actually two products I ordered from a fake article about saving money and getting your teeth...