Cingular Complaints & Reviews

Cingularharrassment

this company harrassess people. they call and when the answering machine answers they hang up and they do it repeatedly. I am a student online i do not mwant harrassments and phones ringing all the time.
i am working on my masters degree at phoenix the underdog of the superbowl. would please tell this no. to quit harrassing people i am tired of it!!! i cannot concetrate with iqnorant little employees sitting around with nothing to do but harrass people that have no money!!! it won't wont do any good

• St
    Steve Myers Dec 06, 2006

My phone got broken and I even have insurance and I have been paying them for a year. I was told that because I have changed a phone that has a manifaturing deffect, I was told that they cant do any thing about it.I am just wating until my contract ends. It is the worst company to deal with.

Steve.

makeitha cheers Apr 21, 2008

i have never had a cingular phone and i would like this request to pay balance remove.i would like to know what state and city service being used, and if customer can provide a copy of the signature on the contract so PLEASE CONTACT ME AT NUMBER ABOVE!

• Ra
    RAYMOND SELVYN Apr 22, 2008

Yesterday 4/21/08, I received a collection notice from Afni stating I owe on an CINGULAR account; in the amount of $385.11 and a collection fee of $57.76 that comes to a total of $442.87. This is very odd to me because I never had an account or step inside of a CINGULAR store in my entire life.

• Ra
    RAYMOND SELVYN Apr 22, 2008

Yesterday 4/21/08, I received a Collection Notice from Afni Collections stated that I owe CINGULAR account; in the amount of $385.11 and a collection fee of $57.76 . This is very odd also because I have never had or step inside of a CINGULAR store in my entire life. Try to call that phone number a few times to dispute this but was on hold for 45 minute + with no one answering it.

• Tr
    Trambass Jun 29, 2010

Reception around the country pretty poor, most lost connections of any provider. I hope that their merge with AT&T helps them improve. I had Verizon for years and was very happy with CDMA coverage.

• Su
    sugarlipps Mar 09, 2011

I received a settlement offer from the same company. AFNI...Saying I owed $425.81 for a bill to qwest. I have never had qwest.

I think this is a scam.

CingularCan not call area code 319

I have a complaint with cingular wireless. I have talked with cingular everyday and I just get the run around. Is there someone I can call or write to complain. Briefly my problem is that I can not call area code 319. my phone is 319 area code but I am working out of state. I can not call home. Another cell ph from 319 can not call me. I went to a cingular store in the city I am working and they tried to call my cell with their cell and it didnt work. I am able to call other area codes. Land lines in 319 can call me. I cant call them.

I have called cingular and they say they are working on the problem but it still isnt working. It has been a week.
Is there anything I can do? Is there someone I can talk to?
Susan

Cingular — Do not refill Go Phone Cards

Used up my minutes on my plan a week before my account automatically refilled. Bought a Go Phone Card at...