Child Support Enforcement Agency Complaints & Reviews

Child Support Enforcement AgencyOrange county @ robisson st orlando fl

My name is Pedro Pagan My case # is [protected] . My depository # [protected] DR . My last court order was effective 06/2008 that I have a balance due $4800 which I have to pay $10 Extra from my regular child support payment $100 weekly . Since 2002 child support payment is being deducted directly from my paycheck since 2002. Since 2008 I being paying $110 including my extra to balance owe. As today November 2015 still owe $3202. I went in several occasion to the local office in Robinson St Orlando fl was treated as animal . staff member said to me they keep taking the money because I keep sent it. I told her I don't sent the $$ they take it from my paycheck it is nothing can be done with child support order to stop this deduction. I asked her where is the extra money is going because I am not getting credit for. She was very nasty & unprofessional to me . I brought with my proof of payment history she said will faxed it to Tallahassee office I haven't heard anything . they keep saying & trying to is another office fault. At this point, my son is 21 years old he is being out off school for over 2 years . he moved from custodian parent since last year. he works full time. no one in that office has take the time to review my proof show there is error some where. due to this i'm unable to renovate my passport . Im no asking to do anything that I don't have proof. The math doesn't add to me someone is receiving my money but im not getting credit for it. my case was originally open in PR but I had so many deferent cases for the same child. My son is now 21 and I being paying pay child support since 2002 true child support system . before that my son's mother was receiving the money directly as last order from PR said & I have all my pymt receipt . im no questioning this, the only im saying if paying since 2008 extra money why still owing over 3000 dollars when the balance establish in the court order was $4800 .. How is this possible ? Who is getting my money? Why im no getting credit for it? All this question never was answered for any staff member of child support office @ Robinson St Orlando Fl . Please help me to get this issue resolve . It is not fair for me.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Child Support Enforcement AgencyViolating a court order

Upon unemployment, I received a letter from the local CSEA stating, "unless I come in to dispute the 40% deduction, this determination will be final." I went in a saw a worker who said, "ok, this will be taking care of." Since then, instead of my 70 a month deducted from my check, I have continuously been charged 440.00 a month!! Thats 7 times the court order! A caseworker saw the problem and told me, "someone at the csea office messed up." No ###! Now, I still unemployed with a huge chunk of my unemployment going to my son's mom who makes at least 95.000 as a director of Nursing!

How can this agency go against a court order like this?

Comment Guidelines