Cheapest Software Anywhere Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Cheapest Software Anywhereselling illegal copies of software

Bought Rosetta Stone software. Website mentioned they would send all the materials to activate including key codes/authorization codes. Never received them after numerous email requests and only received rude replies from their so called tech support. The software that I received WILL NOT allow me to activate the full version without the authoriztion codes. No problem though...I've disputed the charges and will get a full refund. I'm sure ole Jay is getting alot of that!

It's just a matter of time before he's shut down and thrown in jail.

• Sc
    SchaniJ Feb 20, 2009

I've purchased several items from CSA and have never had a problelm activating/validating or registering any of the products I've purchased.

FROM THEIR WEBSITE:

How do you sell software at such an inexpensive price?

We purchase software from various venues. Such places include: overstock, auctions, closeouts, companies going out of business. We provide great prices because we purchase them at low prices!

My Comment:

I've looked into this and haven't found anything that makes this practice illegal. However, if you know of any legal statutes (Please reference ACTUAL statutes and laws that clearly state this as an illegal practice) I would be interested in knowing what those laws and statutes are.

How can you sell this software? It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive an installation CD images only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you can get exactly the same? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

• Dr
    DrRikDC Feb 21, 2009

I got Outlook 2017 which loaded and runs fine. When I had a glitch, Microsoft told me I have to go through their pay system for support (because it's a "bulk" license), but the software runs fine in another computer. The software and installation disc themselves were just fine. Wanna save some money? Go with these people.

• Ci
    ciavyn Feb 21, 2009

I had a great experience. I got immediate support, cheap software, and it's work great ever since. I will order from them again.

• Dt
    dtstall Mar 04, 2009

I have purchased products for Mac and PC. I have not had a problem with either of them. I recently made a purchase for photo shop and the quantity was incorrect when I hit submit and I was charged for three instead of one. I sent an email explaining and had a response with in the hour and a credit with in seven days. I am very pleased.

• At
    atprn Apr 15, 2009

They are selling Pirated software, period...

• Mr
    Mr. Bair Feb 08, 2010

I was supposed to receive Rosetta Stone software in time for Christmas, but it didn't arrive on time as promised. I was sent a mislabeled disc without any information regarding the software including activation keys. After a series of ridiculously short, informal, unhelpful, and uninformative emails, I'm still missing any instructions or any semblance of real customer service. I fear at the end of this, I will be out my $90 and still without the proper software. I highly discourage doing business with these pirates.

bblackmoor Mar 22, 2010

Cheapest Software Anywhere is a fraud. The software they sell is the exact same unlicensed and illegally copied software you can download from torrents. The instructions you receive are the exact same instructions you get when you download unlicensed and illegally copied software from torrents. The serial numbers that Cheapest Software Anywhere tells you to use are the exact same serial numbers you get when you download unlicensed and illegally copied software from torrents.

Cheapest Software Anywhere is one of the most blatant frauds on the internet. The software they sell is NOT legal, it is NOT legitimate, it is NOT licensed, and nearly every word on their web site is a lie.

They also go around and post "recommendations" on forums like this one, pretending to be "satisfied customers". These, too, are a lie.

Jay's Designs never did refund my money. However, I contested the purchase through my credit card company, which required that I have someone at OfficeMax send a fax on company letterhead stating that the software was counterfeit (which it obviously is) I had to really pester my credit card company about it and jump through a few hoops, but eventually they reversed the charge.

Resolved Cheapest Software AnywherePraise, not complaining

I've just got to say that this company has helped me out tremendously. I work in a third world country teaching English and nobody will ship anyhing here. The folks at Cheapest Software Anywhere will ship to me though. I have purchased seven products from them. The software calls home, updates, and functions flawlessly. If it weren't for these folks I would not be able to do my job. Moreover my rich boss scoffs at the fact that that I have the most trendy and up to date software because I am a, "spoiled American." In closing, if you want to pay full price go to Big Buys or wherever and get a pretty box with support in India. If you want the same exact functioning updating software for sometimes as much as a 90% discount with USA support in ENGLISH then Cheapest Software Anywhere is your place to shop.

• Df
    dfmclore Feb 21, 2009

I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 Professional from Your Cheapest Software Anywhere last March since then I have used MS support on several occasions and updated the software at least 3x without any difficulties the product works as advertised and I received the my item in a prompt manner. I am considering purchasing Office Professional Plus 2007 from them in the near future as well as some other Adobe products

Thank you Your Cheapest Software Anywhere

Sincerely Duncan F. McLore

duncan_mclore @verizon.net

• Ho
    Hopefully Jun 04, 2009

It is pirated software. Call the company on any of the products you bought and tell them the serial number and where you bought it and they will inform you it is an illigal copy.

bblackmoor Sep 03, 2009

• Gi
    Gildardo Feb 05, 2010

This folks sold me quick time 7 pro ;they told me it was the original software but really never worked, so i have to agree with all of those guysout there that are complaining about it .

Resolved Cheapest Software Anywhere — Fraud and cheating

I recently bought Quickbooks from these folk and I called Quickbooks to register and they said it wa...