Central Credit Services Complaints & Reviews

Central Credit ServicesScam and cheating

2 messages were on my house phone yesterday when I got home from work. Scott Edwards from Central Credit ServicesCentral Credit Services said it was extremely important that I call him right back. He said unless I pay $7346.90 he will proceed in garnishing my wages and loosing my house. I told him I have no money and he said yes you do. I said where and he began reading me my credit report and knows I have money.

He was talking about the balance of my credit cards and said I have to call my credit card companies first thing this morning and let them know I approve of large quanties being charged to my cards. Scott would not tell me where to make the payments. He said don't worry about it he would take care of it. If I don't call my card companies they might not approve the charges and that would be very bad for me. This didn't sound right so when I got to work this morning I checked the company name and found all these [redacted]s.

If I don't pay over $7000 this morning, I will have to pay over $14, 000 very soon.

Central Credit Servicesharrassing phone calls

Central Credit Services keeps calling my cell phone looking for a Mathew Ewing to resolve an outstanding debt. I have repeatedly told them that I am not the person nor do I know who this is and to stop calling me. I spoke with a supervisor the last time and the calls stopped for a while, but have resumed again the last few days. The phone numbers they care calling from are as follows: [protected], [protected], [protected] referencing their file number 4316470 for full disclosure. I have had this same work cell phone number for 12 years, but they insist that my cell phone is a vailid number for Mathew Ewing. I am billed for all incoming calls and responsible for personal calls unless an emergency so I am refusing to answer any more of their calls (4 times today).

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices