Central Coast Nutra Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Central Coast Nutrainternet fraud

I ordered acai pure product sample online on 11/12/08 for $4.95 and this company credited from my bank acct for $44.95 two days later. The sample wasnt even in my hands when I discovered they had extracted the $44.95! I tried contacting their support email address and their phone number played recorded messages and music which made it very difficult trying to contact them. Finally after continually calling late in the evenings trying to get through I did manage to get an address in Largo, Florida. I wrote a letter to that address hoping to get a RMA # which was needed in order to return their products for a future refund. They never responded. I tried support many numerous times and finally did receive a RMA# and sent a letter of refund request along with the products and havent heard from them. It took me from November of 2008 up to February 3, 2009 trying to get their products returned to them so I could get my $44.95 back. I'm sure their argument is by now that they dont owe the full $44.95 refund because of a disclaimer on their bill receipt regarding a time-sentitive restocking fee of 15% of any returned products. I told them in my last letter if 2/1/09 that I had returned their products as instructed and if I didnt hear from them that I would take this to the next level and this is my way of doing absolutely taking it to that point. By the way, I never even received the sample of their product. I do believe that there are "partner companies" involved in all of this and they are switching off in some way to prevent from getting caught.

• El
    Elizabeth Oct 20, 2008

I sent for a sample green tea extreme for $1.00, I not only received my sample but, I also received hoodiburst for $9.95, hoodiwater for $29.95. Total $45.85. I cannnt get any one on the phone to cancel, or WHERE do I email to cancel orders?

Central Coast Nutra — Acai Pure Product

I too ordered the free trial of AcaiPure from this company. I was supposed to pay the shipping and handling...

Central Coast Nutra — Acai Pure free trial

I ordered a free trial of Acaipure and was supposed to be charged $ 1.95. Central Coast Nutra charged my...