CeLLCom Wireless Complaints & Reviews

CeLLCom WirelessTerrible

cellcom internet about a year ago used to be awesome. it is now a year later and they have sold beyond the capcity that their towers can handle. The servic is poor to say the elase, many days i cannot connect to the internet at all or it is extremely slow, and cellcom before u point out that "Oh ur just in a bad location, " no im a mile away from a tower which according to u guys is perfect and shud have no problems. Do not get this internet, u will be dissappointed and they will never admit that there is anything wrong with it. The Sister bay location ususally doesnt give the customer the full truth in which i have experienced multiple times with this pathtic internet service as well as their phones but that is a differnt story. Save the 50 wasted dollars a month and do not invest in this internet service.

• Qu
    quest Sep 20, 2011

If i was not tied into it. I would change, its the worse in the world. and the customer service amateurish and never tell the truth. And never keep their word.

CeLLCom WirelessCellcome employee punches a customer in the face!

On February 23, 2010 at about 4:45pm I’ve made a visit to my local Rogers Store which is located inside the Lougheed Mall(104-9855 Austin Ave, Burnaby, BC) to get some information about my contract extension. As soon as I got to the store the employee who was working there did not welcome nor greeted me as I walked in front of him. He had no other customers he was dealing with at the time therefore there was no excuse for him for not acknowledging my presence. He was very unapproachable and unfriendly. I have found his unprofessional manner very disrespectful but did not take into account. When I have asked him some questions about a certain phone he did not explain clearly and coherently enough for customer myself to understand and rather gave me a rude attitude by raising his tone of voice. Also from the start till during the conversation he was just sitting down on his stool with a slanted posture and just kept on talking to me as if he was talking to his entourage in a very unprofesionable and rude tone of voice. I have found his actions very offended and disappointed so I asked him nicely “would you mind standing up when a customer is talking to you please”. He had taken my favor and criticism way over the line and took it personally which he actually told me to go to the different store and actually started attacking me with abusive profanity. There was absolutely no chance of talking with this rude employee that I had to talk to the manager which happened to be in the spot. I have explained myself exactly what happened and the manager apologized to me on his behalf. As I was talking to the manager the rude employee actually said it out loud “I’ve been working here for 5 years and never got this kind of ### before!” I couldn’t believe my ears! How dare he use that kind of word toward his customer. As I was leaving the store I had went up to the rude employee and told him word by word “You didn’t have to give me that kind of attitude and it was very unprofessional of you” as I said this he literally ran out of his counter and started attacking me with an intention of hurting me physically. His face was right in front of mine and just started rabbling on how he was "###ing doing his job"(which was said by Ramir) and then he actually punched me in the face and securities had to break up the fight. His abusive and physical actions are recorded on the CCTV in the mall. I have attained the rude employee’s business card from his manager and his name is ‘Ramir Sarmiento’. His outrageous behavior and psychotic attitude was not tolerable! I

• Ro
    Rogers_MJ Feb 24, 2010

Hello Innocent Customer,

I'm MJ from Rogers Online Help Team

I am very sorry to hear about your ordeal.
    At Rogers, we take customer safety very seriously and I would like to look into the circumstances of this incident.

I've sent you a PM to get more details from you so I can escalate this issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

MJ
    @Rogers_MJ

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices