CELADON TRUCKING Complaints & Reviews

CELADON TRUCKINGThe company asked me to pay for the repair, but it wasn't my fault

I leased the car from Celadon Trucking. We signed the contract and I read it all to pieces. I was surprised to find out that I needed to cover all expanses for the repair. I had an accident and it wasn’t my fault. I informed the company and the representative said that they would figure everything out. After one week they said that it was ok and they would handle it. When I returned car, they asked me to pay for the damage. I am shocked and don’t know what to do next.

CELADON TRUCKINGThe owner of this company misled my provider and hadn't paid the deposit

We signed the contract with Celadon Trucking. This company transferred our freight, because our trucks were in the car service. I spoke with the owner and this ma seemed to be hard-working and professional. We spoke about truck and he said that he searched for new trucks. I said that I could give the details of my provider. I spoke with my provider later and he said that this man ordered 5 trucks and within 5 days he failed to pay the first deposit. My provider said that he has never had such irresponsible client before.

CELADON TRUCKINGThey don't want to pay for the leased truck

The company Celadon Trucking has leased the truck from my company. We agreed that the whole sum would be paid back with 5 installments. We received only one and the company stopped to send money. We called the owner and he said that there were problems with their payment system. Ok, we waited another 2 weeks and again we didn’t get money. Seriously, we need this money and we wrote the warning letter to these people, but they still haven’t reacted.

CELADON TRUCKING — wrongful termination drug test

I took a random drug test and after i took the test i call and told my safety dept. that the test was done...