Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Cargo-Delivery

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Cargo-Delivery. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Cargo-Delivery.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Cargo-Delivery's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Cargo-Delivery, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Cargo-Delivery. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

4:26 pm EST

Cargo-Delivery Fraud/Scam

This cargo & freight ltd delivery service is a total fraud! Scam! Please do not fall for it! I almost did. Lucky I did my research. This johnathan chester is in on the scam, so everyone be aware. If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true. I was looking for apt. Rentals on www.homeTRADER.ca and I got an email from them with 2 apts that I may be interested in. I replied I was interested in one apt. And these are the 2 emails from johnathan carl chester (the so-called owner of the apt.)

_

Email #1:

Thank you for your interest.. I have available the apartment located at 1121 6th avenue sw, calgary, ab t2p 5j4. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room. I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in cambridge, england. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in england will be about 4 years. The renting period is from 1 month up to 4-6 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics. The apartment is unfurnished but if you want you can use my furniture from the storage unit. The rent for 1 month is $720 cad (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that i`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise. Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

Email#2:

Nice to hear from you again. Like I have informed you before, the price you have to pay for one month of rent will be $720 cad with no extra fees you will have access to all facilities provide by the building. The utility bills are paid directly from my bank account. The price will not increase monthly; it will remain the same for the whole period that the contact will be signed for. We can start with a basic 1 year contract with the possibility of renewing it or with the period of time suitable for you. About the payment, I would like to receive it monthly into my bank account and I hope there will be no problem for you to wire the money to it. The apartment is ready for you, you only need to receive the keys and the contract so you could check it out, and see if you like it. The apt will be unfurnished but it can be rented very easily with the furniture at the same price. Since i'm cambridge we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are asking for. I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the keys in less than 2 days. The solution is provided by a company called cargo-delivery which is similar to fedex, dhl or ups, which will handle the payment and delivery of the keys.

I have found a procedure that will allows you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys, and through this way you will see it and decide if you like it or not, before sending the payment. Please click on the link bellow to the cargo-delivery web site to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the web site of the company where this procedure is explained in the safe exchange service: http://www.cargo-delivery.uk.tt

_

So... Be aware!

I have learned a valuable lesson here and hope others will also. I will always do a fraud/scam research first on all big transactions. I will be notifying www.hometraders.ca that their site is being used for fraudulent activities.

Read full review of Cargo-Delivery and 1 comment

1 comment
scottystoves021
, US
Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm EST

Wow, its funny because I'm looking for a place in New Jersey, and I've recieved the exact same emails, word for word. Total scams. I got a little concerned when I drove past the address of the house and saw lights on and cars in the driveway. Than I googled the address for that stupid cargo delivery thing and your post came right up. Thanks for the post.

11:00 am EST

Cargo-Delivery Fraud

Never use any services from Cargo-Delivery (http://www.cargo-delivery.uk.tt/). This company is supposed to protect the buyer and seller through internet transactions. I had replied to an internet ad to rent an apartment in the Toronto area. The "seller" claims that he had to move to Cambridge, UK for business for 4 - 6 years. We exchanged several e-mails and he had suggested using this Cargo-Delivery company to do the transaction. The "seller" is to give the Cargo-delivery the contract and keys to the apartment. Once the package is inspected the "buyer" is sent an e-mail to send the mony through money gram. The purpose of the company is to hold the money until the contract and keys are delivered to the buyer. Once everything is inspected by the buyer and checks out the money is then forwarded on to the "seller" to complete the transaction. The website looks legit, but it's not, please don;t be fooled like I was. After sending $810 CAD, I received an e-mail asking for more money. I spoke with the management office for the building we were to be renting and found that the person I was communicating with didn't live there at all. This is a big fraud scam, please don't fall for it.

Read full review of Cargo-Delivery and 61 comments

61 comments
G
G
getem
, CA
Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm EST

What I would like to know is how this Dean Moris or whoever it is from Cargo Delivery UK got all of our email addresses. Everything has an origin and if we can trace it back to the ad we replied to offering the amazing deal for renting a great apartment we might have a good lead.

I really hate these type of people and I got the same email. The name he used was Dean Moris.

thank you for your interest. The Apartment located in 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, ON is still available. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London, United Kingdom. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in England will be about 4 years. The renting period is from 1 month up to 4-6 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.The apartment is unfurnished but if you want you can use my furniture from the storage unit. The rent for 1 month is 800CAD$ (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Any further questions please contact me back by e-mail.

Its hard for me to pinpoint how this person could have possibly got my email because I replied to many ads all within a short period of time. I feel very sorry for the people who were taken by this but in all honesty you have to be more careful. I never trust anyone even known websites just in case something might happen.

I am a young guy looking for a place for me and my wife. Thank you soo much to everyone for placing this complaint even though I would have NEVER sent money or any personal information for that matter.

I hope this person gets caught, charged, and forced to pay back every stolen penny.

V
V
vdavid84
, CA
Jan 20, 2011 3:26 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I came across the same thing today...had a weird feeling about it but the apartment sounded so amazing. In the end I decided to go with my gut and tell the guy I wasn't comfortable with the exchange. Here's how the email went:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The Apartment located in 4833 Brentwood Dr, Burnaby, BC is still available. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London, United Kingdom. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in England will be about 4 years. The renting period is from 1 month up to 4-6 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.The apartment is unfurnished but if you want you can use my furniture from the storage unit. The rent for 1 month is 700CAD$ (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Any further questions please contact me back by e-mail.

Thank you for your interest and i`m waiting for your answer

He is now using the name William Tress, and email william.tress@hotmail.com

CarlInToronto
Mississauga, CA
Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm EST

There's a couple of them going on in Toronto's NOW Magazine right now-- I almost got fooled!
One is the civil engineer in UK and the other is "Bay Street condo inherited from late father":

"Thanks for your email response. The Apartment
is still available for rent on 761 Bay st Toronto, ON M5G2R2, ready
for move in at $600monthly everthing icluded and it is for you alone.
ready for move in. I inherited the Apartment from my late father... I
lived in the Apartment with my younger brother, i but presently now i
am in U.k, london and i will reside here for some time due to my current
assignment I just need someone with an open heart, love and clean to
occupy the Apartment and put all my worries off concerning the
maintenance of the Apartment for, since i am not residing there for
now. I left behind some Facilities and electonics like satellite TV
which you have to pay for the subcription, and a sony DVD player, air conditioning, alarm system..

The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary cooking utensils, a
refrigerator-freezer, four-hob and oven, microwave, dishwas her and
washing machine... Also the keys to the Apartment are right here with
me, and the lease document... Which i can send to you after all
necessary agreement has be accepted.. Also i will like you to know that
the rent charges
is not really the issue, but your absolute maintenance of my
Apartment, because that is the only valuable property my late father
left behind, and it also took him so much time and money to put all
those facilities in place..

Bedrooms: 1

Billiards room

Meeting room

Pets are allowed

smoking allowed

Terms: Lease Terms:1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 to 12 months and 12 to 4years leases and more available Please, call me as soon as possible if
you are really interested in having my Apartment

Regard

mobile [protected]"

dbouf47
Barrie, CA
Nov 16, 2010 3:40 am EST

Forgot to mention. Name's I've found used by the [censor].

Gary Zannor
Raoul Adeva
Gene Allends
Ionut Radut
Andreea Maxim

These are the names I got from my emails and the websites people posted. I hope this will do some good!

dbouf47
Barrie, CA
Nov 16, 2010 3:28 am EST

It's killing me reading about the people that got fooled. I was lucky. I noticed a few things that were off. Right from the start the story I got was he's a civil engineer on a 4-6 year contract going to building a building. A civil engineer would know they build roads and bridges...But I let that go and continued. Also, they don't say "win an auction" it's a tender, of project...

Once I arrived at their website (http://daily-cargo-movers.all.co.uk/) I took note of their email address ending with "live.ca"...this is equivalent to hotmail or gmail, so it's weird for a company to use it...especially one that ships internationally.

Also, and hopefully this will help future people...When you are at a website like the address listed, take note that there is more than the company name there... (all.co.uk) is a free website service. There is a "Whois" tab on that website, where the [censor] are surely using fake names. Looks like they might be in Belgium too...So their fake name says on two of the Whois search results. Sadly that won't help anyone here.

Currently, the jack-[censor] doesn't know I know and I want to [censor] with him but I'm not sure what the best way to do it would be.

I urge anyone who wants to verify the legitimacy of the place to:
- Search as much as you can...I used Google maps with street view to see the real registered company's address is actually an end unit town house.
- Search a "Whois" for the website of the company they give you the info for...Web address and the people that registered them are public record. Not that you can do anything with it, but a real legit company won't use a stupid name and will have an actual traceable address. Also they usually show if it's an individual or business...Also, their address will match their company website, not be in Belgium or Romania (Which some of the URLs I've searched are from)

I will check back if anyone has questions, I will try and help anyone I can. I'm very sorry for all that lost money. It's awful.

ocean_blue202
Montréal, CA
Nov 12, 2010 5:18 am EST

Here's an email I received from an ad I responded to on Craigslist:

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. The apartment is located at 3355 Chemin Queen Mary, Montreal Quebec, H3V 1A5. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room at $499 per month (below market value) in return for taking good care of the place. I am looking for someone who will be careful and thoughtful to live in it, as soon as possible, because I have recently suffered a divorced and I will move back home in Cambridge, England. The lease can be for a minimum 3 months. I'm the full right owner of the apartment and the utilities aren't included in this price (rent/month), utilities are about $40.00-$60.00/month. Everything in this apt is functional because is recently renovated.
Just to mention a few, it includes: (refrigerator, washer/dryer and most important a parking place.). I would also like to know how many persons will occupy the apartment and for how long would like to sign the rent contract. (any pets? cats or dogs?). Unfortunately I, have the keys no one else have access in the apartment because it is a private property.

Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

SCAM. FRAUD.

AptNoNo
Coquitlam, CA
Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm EST

hannas.hannas78@gmail.com ; on behalf of; Oliver Dannds

Doing it again- this time a 2 bedroom place in new west. exact same reply. on craig's list.
I called it out after looking up the email on Google.
Thanks for posting this. Dickwads everywhere. Buyer beware!

BOO!

J
J
jessicaboss123
Calgary, CA
Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am EDT

Thank you everyone we were one day away from sending money to this [censor]!

We had this feeling that it was too good to be true and after this last email (the grammer was really bad too) we decided to dig and google the guy, and globeair.com (which seemed ligit but the site was faulty and there was no way to contact them) and found this site. i am so saddend and disheartened that these people are doing this, we were in a hurry to move and he prayed on that! I was so angry i deleted the emails, so i cant post them here, i am sorry to hear about mellissa's story these people need to be stopped, i am glad there are people out there willing to speak out.

if it is too good to be true it is!

austin austin
victoria, CA
Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i recognized something was off with this person, and the above comments were helpful in asserting this observation. thank you all soooo very much for taking the time to write about your experience.

the scam ad was in backpage.com
$950, 2br, Living at iconic Palisades Building in Downtown Vancouver

email:
renatto oallas

if it' too good to be true, it usually is.

M
M
Melissa2010
Fort McMurray, CA
Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm EDT

I just got taken by these guys for an apartment in Calgary. The guys name or fake name was Neil Plass. The worst is that I told the [censor] I was pregnant and he wrote back he was glad to rent the apartment to someone he could TRUST. Terrible people, do not send them money and be weary of anything that sounds too good to be true.

9:13 am EST

Cargo-Delivery Terrible company

Cargo-Delivery (http://www.cargo-delivery.uk.tt/) is supposedly a delivery service where a buyer and a seller can make a "safe" transaction via the Internet, and the seller doesn't get paid until the buyer accepts the shipment or product. I was making a transaction to rent an apartment located in Madrid, Spain from the owner who is currently living in Cambridge, UK. We were to make the transaction of payment for the first year's rent through Cargo-Delivery by sending the money via MoneyGram. Cargo-Delivery would hold the money until the apartment keys and contract were sent, received, and inspected, and eventually accepted. The money would then be released to the seller based on full acceptance. The keys and contract were to have been shipped on 23 October 2009 and would arrive early the following week in Madrid, Spain to a friend of mine with whom I would be sharing the apartment. However, as time went by, it was obvious that there was no shipment, and contact could not be made with the company nor with the seller. Attempts to recover the money, 2800 Euros equivalent to 2512 GBP have been unsuccessful. Obviously, steer clear of this delivery company. Don't ever give them your money to make any type of transaction.

Read full review of Cargo-Delivery and 7 comments

7 comments
K
K
kamila88
, PL
Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm EDT

are you talking about this company?:http://www.delivercargo.com/index.html

scottystoves021
, US
Dec 02, 2009 8:21 pm EST

this is a complete scam. I just posted a comment on another thread about this place and coincidentilly he received the same exact email i did. the funny thing is, he was looking for a place in canada, and i was looking for a place in new jersey, usa. hmmm...strange, huh.

Fraud in Calgary
Calgary, CA
Dec 02, 2009 4:34 pm EST

Anybody who says they had no problem in using Cargo Delivery service is in on the fraud, and part of the scam. Don't listen to anything they say.

Y
Y
youstupidtontolino
10023, US
Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am EST

I did not have a problem using Cargo Delivery service. I respected all their policies and things have gone smoothly. I am very pleased by their system.

Chester.ss
Vancouver, CA
Nov 21, 2009 6:14 am EST

My name is Jonathan Chester and I have been using this company for 2 years now, they take care of all my delivery's. I have rented an apartment in Madrid lately using this system and have no complains about it, that one fraudtontolino must be joking or he did not respect their policies cause I have been at their office, I have contracts with them and I am very pleased with them. I recommend this company to everyone

So the fact is that I totally disagree with that one.

U
U
Umarbello
, ES
Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am EST

I`ve used cargo-deliver before and I was very pleased. I have rented an apartment in San Sebastian, and I had to pay the rent for the whole year. In 20 hours after the payment I received the keys. This is the 2nd month since I am living here and the owner said that he might come next week to know me. I hardly wait to meet him.

fraudintoronto
Toronto, CA
Nov 09, 2009 11:03 am EST

I just posted a complaint of my own. Just like you I was just frauded by this same company. Hopefully no one else falls for this scam.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer