Career-Network.com Complaints & Reviews

Career-Network.comCareer-network/on fire employment fraud

I submitted my resume to this website a couple of weeks ago. I am still receiving emails from "on fire employment" that read:

Subject: "Regarding your application for" (fill in the blank)

"Our company tried to reach you let you know about the Legal File Clerk position. Unfortunately, we have not yet received your response

This is a great opportunity. offers $15.00/hour plus excellent benefits, including paid sick days and holidays, medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement plans, and a 401k retirement plan.

Please select the link below to learn more about this position and to submit your application.

Legal File Clerk

With Regards,

Angela Sanders
Assistant to the Executive Assistant"

Are these people even real? I have emailed this address back to inquire when and how this "company" tried to reach me, and still have not heard back from this "company". Does anyone know anything about this site? Has there been anyone who has gotten a job from this site?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Me
      me2also Sep 04, 2009

I got a variation of this email myself, and found this site when I googled the name. Same "pay" and everything, but my "Angela Sanders" was only the "Assistant to the Office Manager". What a comedown for poor li'l Angela!

I think this is a way to get emails to contact them about "online schools". On the job application, it has a question on the first page about whether you are thinking about "furthering your education".

Career-Network.comfraud email

I was sent an email from C. Benn and he told me that my he has reviewed my resume and I was selected from a vast number. He told me to visit the link and put in my info. I copied the link into a separate window and filled out my name, address, email, phone number, and uploaded my resume. I did notice that the company name was confidential. I then did some research and tried to go back to the site-which is now "under construction". BEWARE of any emails about jobs that sound way too good to be true, more than likely they are. I hope that my infor doesn't get misused. I have also reported them to hotmail. com

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Ka
        Karen049 Oct 30, 2009

That just happened to me, they sent me a text message to call them regarding the job I applied for, and yes I sent them my refer. After going to google and reading all of your posts, I went back to Craig's list found the ad, and I flagged them for removal. So this ad will be removed, and any other I see, I will flag for removal as well. Thanks for posting this info, it was very helpful to me and I hope to others.
        K

• Al
        Alaert 007 Oct 07, 2009

i got a mail stating that i have won 2, 000, 000 GDB pound. In the mail. After filling some information and reverting it i got a call from the number +[protected] and said that he is coming and delivering the prize. But it was a fake and was trying to fool.This mail was recieved from nokia.live.com.

• He
        Heather Apr 22, 2009

I have gotten several from this C Benn person...

Career-Network.com — Online scam

Career-network.com is a bogus site that when you apply to a job through Craigslist you are directed to...