Carallumma Extreme Complaints & Reviews

Carallumma ExtremeFraudulent Credit card Charge

Did receive weight loss pills in the mail. At first it thought it was and advertising sample but then noticed that my credit card and investment card account has been charged 3 times for the amount of $34.84. I have been trying to contact the company but only was able to reach voice mail.
I turned over the case to the fraud department of my credit card company. Other chards to my account showed up as APIDOS RX for same amount

• Du
      Dude Apr 09, 2009

Yeap--I came home to find a bottle of pills in my mailbox--called the company and they gave me the last 4 digits of my credit card number and told me that someone ordered it online on March 19 and that they had to go back and trace my husband's name and address from the credit card number--is this a case of shipping and billing address has to be the same? Lucky for me that happened that way I guess. Found the charge online on my credit card history--called Chase and now I have to rearrange everything for this scamming company?! Ridiculous!!!

Sure hope someone puts these scammers behind bars.

I called the company again and got an address from a gal named Courtney-- 223 West Bulldog # 223, Provo Utah 84604 -- so this is a UPS Store-- I called them and they are fully aware that this is a scam running out of a box in their store-- the lady says there is nothing they can do about it-- I replied, "Hello? Don't rent a box to them! Don't be part of their scam!" She also told me that police can do nothing--only the US Postal Service. Someone please help me shut them down!

the guy that owns this company is--
      Pete Maughan
      543 North 790 East #209
      Provo, Utah 84606
      Phone: +1.[protected]
      [email protected]

He is afraid of all of us-- he has made his Facebook account private but he still has Myspace and his email--and his phone number--although he will not answer either of those.
      I have filed complaints with everyone that I can think of--I think others have too but still he gets away with this-- Is everyone going to let him get away with this scam / fraud without telling him how you all feel?

• Ny
      NYC Gal Mar 24, 2009

I also just found this charge on my visa card ... How do you prevent this from happening??? Where are they getting the credit card info from??

• Sh
      Sherri Mar 24, 2009

Just got my bank statement yesterday and found two charges from carallumma extreme and two Intl service fee charges. What is this company and how did they get my checking account information? The weird thing is this account only had 71.00 left in it for the last 8 months, I just hadn't gotten around to close it, then I get this statement stating I have .19 cents left in the account, so I looked over the statement to see what happened to my money and find this company charging me for somthing I have never even heard of. I called the number on my bank statement below the company name [protected]) and they said they would credit me back the money they charged me and tried to tell me I placed an order with them a month ago. I told them that was not true because the account has had no activity on it in the last 8 months. So we'll see if they credit it back or not.

• Tu
      tumbleweeed Mar 23, 2009

I checked my account this morning and there is a pending charge on my account for Carallumma Extreme never heard of it till now i called my bank and they gave me a 1 800 # but it dont work. This happened a few months ago with Adipose Rx and i contacted them with a working number and they refunded my money.But this time i can't seem to find a working # to contact them and now i read all of this negative feed back about this happening to alot of people, why is this happening.This is very frustrating. Do we not pay enough taxes for people to accually help and put these scammers out of buisness

• Jr
      jrprusak Mar 22, 2009

This is the 4th time CARALLUMMA EXTREME charged me $34.84...My card company has reversed the charge every time and charged this outfit $500 to $1000 everytime for fraud charges... They are really a bunch of dumb-###...

Carallumma Extreme — Unauthorized charges

On February 27, 2009 a charge from CARALLUMMA EXTREME was posted onto my credit card statement in the amount...