Captain Brian Morgan Complaints & Reviews

Captain Brian Morganemail spam

I was sent this e-mail

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, I am Capt. Brian Morgan, a US Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10, 570, 000 (Ten million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.reply me so i can furnish you with more details.

Contact me via my email ([protected]@gmail.com) so that I can furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,
Capt. Brian Morgan
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

• Ca
    Caos149 Oct 03, 2009

I got one similar.

Dear Friend, with a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq with the USA marine platoon; I found your contact particulars in an Address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $1, 700, 000.00 (One million Seven hundred thousand dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.
    SOURCE OF MONEY: some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam's old palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of troublespot. He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an Asian American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family.There is a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and i will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer. Please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us. I do not know for how long we will remain here but hopefully before the year runs out, I have survived 2 suicide bomb tacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help. Please reply to my personal email: [email protected] or your response will not be hourned
    Respectfully,
    Capt. Robin Morgan

• Pa
    Patriot_196928 Oct 03, 2009

I got the same as above, but with a different contact email: [email protected]
    There must be a special place in hell for people who exploit well- intentioned (but feeble-minded) people who fall for this kind of thing AND honorable soldiers.

Captain Brian MorganMoney Scam

Captain Morgan makes people think he is a United States Marine and tell you all about his horrible times in Iraq and then on the other hand he tell you he has millions of dollars he wants you to help get our of Iraq. He is such a horrible person. I felt so sorry for him because he would tell about his family being killed in 9/11 and of all his buddies being killed in war. The only thing is he kept his story pretty much the same he just changed the total of money he had and how much you had to pay the lawyer to help him. I think the government or someone should be able to do something about this person. Thank you Linda Garner