Camera Addict Complaints & Reviews

Camera AddictFalse Advertizing

Camera Addict advertized that they had the Canon SD790 in stock for same day shipping for $268. I placed the order online and then recieved an email that they would process the order in 2 days. I then called their "customer service" department 3 times. The first time I hung up after being on hold for 21 minutes, the second time I was transferred to a voice mail box, and the third time (after another 18 minutes on hold), I talked to a sales person. The sales person agressively tried to sell me extended warranties and extra batteries, which I declined. I asked for, and received, confirmation that the camera was in stock and would ship that day. Later that night I received an email that the camera was back-ordered and would not be available for several weeks. It appears that Camera Addict is refusing to honor their advertized price unless you buy the "extras". They are a very unethical company.

Camera Addict — Bait and switch

odered a canonA570IS camera for $132.00 and was told it was available. Was asked if I wanted a starter kit...