Cambece Law Firm Complaints & Reviews

Cambece Law FirmFraud

I had gotten behind on some of my bills and one of the companies sent the collection to Cambece Law Firm. They tried to get me to tap my 401K and my family for the money. I paid part of the debt by authorizing a one time payment from my checking account. Unfortunately they did not stop there. I was greatly surprised when I checked my checking account yesterday and found that they had tapped my checking account for another $500 dollars. Unfortunately the bank will not give me back the money as it is not considered fraud because I had given them the bank information even though it was only supposed to be a one time payment. I know have to close my account, call all the companies I have auto payments with and give them new information. Do NOT have anything to do with this firm.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Cambece Law Firm — Terrible company

In October of 2008, while I was at work, I received a phone call from the 978 area code. Because I have many...