BuyVogue.com Complaints & Reviews

BuyVogue.comPurchase

I ordered a pair of prada's from buyvogue for the first time on March 3, 2009. My size was there so i figured I wouldn't have any problems. Its almost april and I have not recieved my merchandise. I emailed them and I have not gotten any answer. Their customer service chat is never working and this is becoming really frustrating. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY BUY FROM BUYVOGUE, THEY ARE A SCAM. YOU'RE BETTER OFF PAYING FULL PRICE OR GOING SOMEWHERE THATS LEGIT. WHEN R THEY GOIN TO GET SHUT DOWN?????????? DONT BUY FROM BUYVOGUE!!!

BuyVogue.comNever received exchange or response

My 15 year old son purchased with his own money a gucci belt for 110.00. It was too small so he returned it for a larger one with their return form to the address they suggested on the form: Drops Express, 267 5th Ave. B-1, New York, NY. That was 2/3/09 it is now 3/2/09 and they will not respond to my e-mails or live chat and there is no phone number to speak with someone. I know they received the return because I requested a signed return receipt from the post office. You can be sure I will be pursuing this but will NEVER do business with them again. If they were so legit they would have a customer service number to speak with a human being. I have learned a big lesson here and so has my son. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BUYVOGUE.COM!!!

BuyVogue.comPurchases

I brought a pair of Prada Sneakers for my son on December 2, 2008. I order a men shoe size 7 and returned them because they were too big. I recieved the size 7 on December 2 and returned them on December 3. BuyVogue did not email to let me know if they received the shoes. So, I emailed them and tracked the package and it was received on December 8, 2008. I then emailed them again and told them I needed the merchandise by Christmas and they said you probably will receive the shoes. I emailed them again on December 17 to ask what was THE STATUS OR MY ORDER and they wrote that I had received my merchandise on December 2, 2008. I had to explain the situation all over again in a email because you can't call them and you have to hope they answer your email. The problem is they do not have a good return or exhange system. I just want a womans size 6 or my money back. They never have a answer. So, now I'm waiting to see what will happen and I still do not have the shoes for my son on Christmas morning. So, TO BE CONTINUED

• Fr
    frank williams Aug 04, 2008

i ordered a pair of gucci shoe size 10, i was sent size 9. it was too small for me so i returned it back. later i aws told told my new pair of size 10 was sent to me. but it wasd sent to a different adress, which was not the adress i gave to them. for more than two months now i never received my order.

• Tw
    twalkergray Aug 31, 2009

I order 2 pairs of sneakers (prada, gucci) 1 of them were the wrong size and color, I sent them 1 pair back for exchange via UPS, I recieved nothing yet no money or sneakers, I will follow through you can bet that!!! They are real live scammers stay away!

• Tr
    trhe uniqueone46 Sep 29, 2010

i placed a order with buyvogue and paid for a week for my product to be shipped that was 9/12/2010 it is now 09/29/10 havent received my order just a conformation saying that they have places my order and havent been able to reach amyone by telephone only by e-mail.

• Ar
    arobed86 Oct 03, 2010

ho pagato e non ho ricevuto nulla come posso fare??

BuyVogue.comRefund not received

I ordered a pair of sneakers and a par of belts from BuyVogue.com on 6/11/08. They said that someone will be calling me to verify the order, then they asked for some additional information, like credit card statements, then I decided to cancel my order because I suspected that something is wrong. I canceled the order on 6/21/08 for full refund, and never got my money back. I was told it will take 10 business days. It is more than one month now and no money yet. My order number is 506325, total amount is $546.00.

montserrat santamaria Aug 07, 2008

same with me!! no money back, no product, they're a fraud!!!

• Cu
    cuong nguyen Aug 19, 2008

My order # 504633. I have order on apair of fendi shoes and 1 gucci belt and a parada belt for $387.00. I didnt like them so i returned them back but they didnt sent me the refund back an d it been all most 3 months since the day i sent them back. I tried to contact them but i couldnt. NO CONTACT NUMBER u ###ing ### . Chat live was unblieveable, there was nobody there to talk to you . This website is totally fake. Dont ever shop at this fake website or you end up lose all the money

jamall Aug 22, 2008

its been two months and i have not recieved my refund of 129$ i spoke with rep and they sai before friday. its now two friday later and still no refund. i want my money these guys are ripp offs. dont shop with them

charlotte Nov 03, 2008

I ordered a pair of red prada men shoes on Oct 30, 2008 and was emailed on Oct 31, 2008 for a picture of credit card and a copy of drivers license, which i found wierd, but with all the fraud i thought they were being cautious. Right after i faxed the info i l tried to have a live chat but could only leave a message. They haven't gotten back to me yet. Im starting to worry ORDER #512369

• Ro
    Rose Mar 26, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM BUYVOGUE. I ordered a pair of Gucci shoes and a Gucci belt but when I received it I didn't like it since it was not genuine. I returned it but never received my credit yet. This has been since my order date 12-1-08. Currently, I have been complainting to them about it thru email but nothing has been credit to my account yet. The email confirmed my return and also they said they have credit my $228 to my account already. They are groups of BS. You can't call them neither.

andrew2 Sep 04, 2009

did somebody get money back at the end? [email protected]

• Bl
    bltzr Mar 02, 2010

they took my money and i never received my prada shoes

BuyVogue.comRip off

I had ordered two pair of shoes prada/gucci's on may 30 of 2008 I want back to their website the next day to ordered my other pair of shoes, on the same day I asked them did they do next day shipping or overnight they told me no so I cancelled one of the shoes so I could have money for my 16th birthday, I asked customer care how long was it going to take for me to get my money back they told me two weeks its been 5 weeks and I haven't received my money back.

• He
    Hector Jul 18, 2008

Hello,
    I am one of buyvogue emloyee. We refunded your money recently and we are sorry for this delay.

• St
    stephane Jul 31, 2008

It is more than a month that I bought a gucci belt at buyvogue he sent me confirmation of the order but not the article and the tracking number of messages I sent a message, no answer .I was trying to contact them online still nothing. I want to tell all the people who would like to buy products in this website does not do so because it is thieves, swindlers and I know who to contact for this type of scam if they don't give me back my money.

montserrat santamaria Aug 07, 2008

i cancelled a buyvogue order and never received the sandals nor money back FAKE!!!

• Ra
    ramin Nov 17, 2008

Placed an COD order for a belt. They sent me a totally wrong belt. I returned it via certified mail. They recived and signed it for the USPS guy. Now they deny it and they are not giving my money back. No telephone number, only live chatting with somebody who can't even spell "Shoes". most likely from china or vietnam. This is a rip off.

• Sh
    shopper Dec 04, 2008

you should google them first. i just did and found out theyr registered in turkey. a lot of these fake online stores are owned by turks

• Mi
    mike chatzitheodorou Apr 06, 2009

I ve ordered a gucci belt as well almost a month ago and nothing arrived yet, they are banditos.
    The money was cashed through my credit card in Turkey so go figure out since they are claiming that it takes so long because the belt is coming from U.S.A

they are ###ers

keep of BUYVOGUE, it s a FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKE PRODUCTS
    AND BANDITOS

• Za
    Zarinah May 13, 2009

I am starting to feel the same way, I ordered my items almost a month ago and still have not received them, can someone please tell me who to notify because when I try to contact them you get no response, and I want my money back!

• Da
    david burton May 26, 2009

Watch these guys. Sent money.Got nothing. Lots of BS stories.
    DON'T BUY!

monry Aug 01, 2009

I ordered some prada shoes a month ago and I haven't received anything yet. I can't get a hold of them either and they already charged my credit card!!!
    They are a SCAM.
    the good thing is that my husband is a lawyer and he is working on [email protected]!!