Bromelite Complaints & Reviews

Bromelitebromelite

I ordered risk free trial. Called phone # on bank statement, never any ringing, let alone an answer. Do not get into this, I will have to stop payment at bank now, costing me more fees. I will probably never get my 69.95 back.

• Sk
    skinned Jan 06, 2009

Same problem with Bromelite free offer. There is an additional item on the page that is somewhat obscured in the layout. To the unwary it is a disaster. They slipped another charge in and then they were all but inaccessible--I put them on speaker phone eventually on a weekend to reach them. I was on hold for nearly a quarter of an hour. Finally a woman picked up and deleted the "false" charge. But I have to cancel the running charge they will include unless I can cancel soon. They cannot be found on the website I was given. This is a wretched, wretched company. I guess I'll have to sit for another spell and hope to get an answer.

• So
    sot espanol Feb 14, 2009

i ordered a free trial for both Acai Berry and Bromelite to try . I received both trial bottles, followed the directions on the bottle. After two weeks, no result. I stopped taking it... both bottles are not working... i lost weight by just drinking more water and eat less carbohydrates and more veggies and protein and fruits. im more healthier and lighter the natural way... enough for this diet pills, it will eventually give you health problems somewhere ...be careful with your kidneys as all this chemicals will be filtered through it in the long run... just eat healthy in moderation and more exercise and drink plenty of water.

• So
    Sondra Feb 26, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THERE ISN'T ANY PART OF IT THAT IS FREE, AND IT DOES NOT WORK. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

• Nt
    ntt Oct 22, 2009

I found this on facebook, it was actually undera friends post. Well I went to the site and was surprised it was only $2.47 ...why not? DON'T DO IT!!! I should have known something was up when a women called to confirm my order and started rambling about everything I was to receive. I told her I didn't want anything but the pills I ordered. The were two more charges of $2.48 on my card for a diners club and 1st club savings. I called to cancel but have yet to see those two charges refunded. I took over two weeks to get the pills in the mail and by then there was a charge of $79.95 on my card from Bromelite. I never had seen where to call and cancel within 15 days. I wish I had seen the warnings before I purchased. I did call to cancel the future purchases they were going to send EVERY MONTH. Nothing is free in life and if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS. These people will get theirs in the end, taking advantage of people like this.

• Tr
    TrishaDeSpain Jun 23, 2010

BUT wait, that is not all...I cancelled this a year ago, now I have a bogus collection agency calling with the last four digits of the credit card that I had to cancel to keep Bromelite from taking anymore. I owe 79.95 for products I never received. They don't speak English and call all the time, even Saturday morning. When I ask questions, they hang up. Good luck to everyone who fell for the original scam, you got another one on the way!

Bromelitethis company is a scam

I ordered a sample of this product. The website did not explain in plain English that they would debit my account the following month for $74.15. This is a scam in my opinion. Also when my "sample" came in there was not a packing slip nor was there any paperwork whatsoever that I could refer to as far as sending this product back. I have tried calling the [protected] and can never get a human being on the phone. I have left a message for them to call me back but no one has bothered. I would not recommend this website to anyone. From now on I will buy my products in person. So much for me ordering online.

• La
    lagrande38 Jan 03, 2009

Hi, I did ordered this product too, I was under the impression that you get your month trial and then if you decide to kkep t they charge you but never they told me that I would subscribe in the same time to two other services that would take money on my credit card too, so I called them, very very hard to reach, always technical problems with the phones, but I called every day and got someone very polite on the phone with me and she cancelled it for me and she said I would get a full refund, did not get it has of yet... When you say free trial, it is not to charge 74.00 to my credit card. I will never buy again over the phone that kind of product, I also bought Acain, same problem, but they reimburse me within 2 days on my credit card, so this one seem serious at least...

• Bw
    bw727 Jan 28, 2009

I typically don't fall for this kind of garbage but I was in a hurry and ordered the product without checking the fine print. I called my credit company and they arranged a conference call with them. My money has been returned to me. Basically, when you buy this product you have to call them within 14 days to cancel the subscription. Otherwise, they will send it to you each month automatically and charge 70 bucks for the pills. I'm sure it costs them a fraction. They know that they're scamming people, though. Otherwise, they wouldn't be willing to return people's money so easily.

Matt Jan 30, 2009

That's not the case at all. Bromalite is constantly busy dealing with people who are trying to get a product for free and then complaining when they didn't read the terms and conditions. You can't blame a company that's trying to make money.

I do agree with you that it's a ripoff, but not a scam. If you people want to lose weight, diet and exercise, if you want to "cleanse your colon", go to a doctor.

You don't' have to follow those steps, Bromalite could care less if the call is being recorded, they are NOT responsible for refunding you your money, it's a courtesy! YOU signed a legal contract and it's NOT the customer service representitive's problem that you all don't read what you sign!

• Wj
    WJ Strohm Nov 16, 2011

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices