Brite Teeth Pro Complaints & Reviews

Brite Teeth ProMisleading

I, like many others, ordered this "free" item. On the 14th day of placing my order, my credit card was debited $89.00!! The product did nothing for my teeth but did burn my gums.
Here is the contact information: Call them @ [protected]
Their mailing address is 273 Walt Whitman Road, Suite 274, Huntington Station, NY 11746.
You must call them to get the RME # to return the unused portion. Make sure you send the package with a return receipt so you have evidence they received it. They said that 7-10 days after receiving the return, my card will be credited.
Good luck all and remember "if it's too good to be true...

Brite Teeth Pro — cant get thru to cancel order and the 14 days are going to expire by monday

i canceled a different product because my dr. said i couldn't consume it but, they charged me already...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices