Brite Smile Complaints & Reviews

Brite SmileDoesn't work

For some reason I feel like this product ruined my teeth. Perhaps even made them yellower.

Luckily, I stumbled upon Supersmile (a brand that actually has consumer-benefit in mind) Check it out if you want whiter, healthier teeth: www.supersmile.com

I use their ergonomic toothbrush as well as their electric toothbrush. They're both effective. Also, while I'm at work or traveling, I like to take some of their Quikee products along with me...this way I can be sure to always always always keep my teeth white. Can't believe how much money and time I've spent on products like Brite Smile.

• Te
    Tenn73 Jun 03, 2016

I agree with everyones complaint. I once went there and they

Took so long to sent all the information medical ask for, once medical received the documents, medical sent me a letter stating they needed more information to approve my dental service.

I decided to walk in the office and show them the letter I received from medical I dropped it off and the receptionist asked

Me to come the next day and speak with Toni. When I went the next day, I asked to speak with Toni and when I did she said she never received anything during my dispute with them which took weeks of trying to get a copy of the letter I received by medical i was never able to get another letter and any dental service I also ran out of time during the time limit all medical participant had after the government announced that there would be no more medical.

Brite SmileBad customer service

I have never waited so much on dental appointment for my son, the past 4 visit the wait has been 2-3 hours wait, it is ridiculous that this clinic is always behind with one Dental provider seeing numerous patients at the same time, the front staff, doesn't smile or greet you with a (Good morning do you have an appoinmtnet today?) My son had a 10am appointment and had his gums numb so that the dentist can due his fillings, left there to see other patients and did not return, I walk out of the exam room after my son said the injection was wearing off!!!. no more

• Bo
    boston191 Feb 27, 2010

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS OFFER. THEY CHARGED MY CC $126.42 AND NOW I CANNOT REACH THEM TO CANCEL WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRIAL OFFER!! CITI BANK CANNOT HELP, AS I NEED TO REACH THE SUPPLIER!!

not gonna see ur money Mar 01, 2010

you won't be able to get through. britesmile is tanking. they have no money to pay their suppliers, no money to pay their rent, pay their employees (whats left of them), and the very last thing they care about (and I don't mean to be rude, just straightforward) is their customers.

I would die if I had a $126.42 charge I can't get rid of. But believe me I know first hand that theres a long list of people the company owes money to, and if they had any money, you probably wouldnt be one of the few seeing any back in your account.

Sorry on behalf of the company I briefly worked for. They truly are crooks. This is a lesson to be learned for everyone who fell into their trap. Sorry they got you too.

Brite SmileCharging credit card

Ordered the free sample, only to get charged $86.19 2 months later. When I called to find out what I was getting charged for they informed me that in the "TERMS & CONDITIONS" there is a stipulation that stated you need to return the product w/in 14 days or get charged. Not only that but a seperate company charged $24.13 for an "EMAIL" about e-books! This is by far one of the worst scams I have ever come in contact with. I will be boycotting ANY website that advertises this company or product!

Brite SmileDeceptive Practices

I signed up for a trial offer of Brite Smile along with Dazzle White. Both are scams. I did not understand that my $.99 shipping fee would be charged and then I would receive a charge of $92.+ if I didn't cancel within 10 days of ordering the trial. It doesn't start 10 days after receiving the trial. I ordered October 2, 2009 and discovered a charge on October 13. I was too late even though my husband had just begun using the product a few days earlier. I told the representative that I hadn't received any more shipments and he informed me that I was paying for the trial sample. It is a scam and the testamonial that I read was part of it, I am sure. I bought it hook, line and sinker. I guess this is a valuable lesson to me. I am mad at the company and very mad at myself for not searching the computer harder to get more feedback before ordering these "trials".

Brite SmileGood job

I just recently tried the Brite-Smile product and the results were absolutely fabulous! Unlike what I had heard, there was virtually NO sensitivity! I absolutely loved it, it only took about an hour to get my teeth pearly white, and there was no mess or pain. I didn’t have to fool around with trays or wait a month to get results.

I have been drinking coffee for several years and I had noticed that my teeth had become kind of dingy-looking. I had done a lot of research into what would be the best procedure based on cost and results. Someone had suggested Brite Smile so I set a consultation. They were very helpful and I felt confident moving forward. After using this product, I was able to move up 7 shades, and once my boyfriend saw my results, he did it and saw an improvement of 9 shades!

I am so glad that a friend suggested this process to me because now I have more confidence. So many people compliment me that I never miss an opportunity to smile. It was so worth it!

• Wc
    WCAGA Aug 27, 2009

Beware of Credit Card "scam". READ THE FINE PRINT ON ANY FREE TRIALS THAT YOU MAY FIND ON SMILE BRITE OR DAZZLE WHITE.

• Cl
    Cler12 Jun 01, 2010

Hi everyone! I paid $5, 200 for the package of treatments to BS in Redmond in July, 2009. I have done 2 treatments and they stopped their service. They asked me to sign a new agreement that says the amount I have paid is not refundable. I filed a dispute with my credit card company for $1, 200 and I got this amount back, but $4, 000 is a loan from MedChoice. I called to Medchoice and they said:"We don't care about your problem!". :( I hired an attorney, he sent numerous letter, filed a case, but the case was denied. I spent additional money to pay him... One week ago I called to BS in Redmond and spoke with Dori (new manager), she said I have to pay additional $1, 500 to have my service done. I don't know what to do. please, advice!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices