Brighter Image Complaints & Reviews

Brighter ImageI have been charged for 3 products I have not received nor know what they are

I bought this teeth whitening and they have been unable to make my trays correctly. I have not been capable to whiten my teeth. we have tried on 3 occasions to make the imprints, and each time they come back – they do not fit our teeth.

I do not know what these charges are for and 2 of the 3 phone numbers are disconnected.

Brighter ImageUnauthorized charges

I have been charged for 3 products I have not received nor know what they are. ElitePack, $2.96; Ezykit, $7.01 and Bill Watson Profession £6.47. I bought this teeth whitening and they have been unable to make my trays correctly. I have not been able to whiten my teeth. we have tried on 3 occasions to create the imprints, and each time they come back - they do not fit our teeth.

• Pe
        Peterkragp May 03, 2013

File a complaint with state dental board from the state in which they are located. What they are doing is actually illegal...garage dentistry.

Annie991 Mar 13, 2013

Read the terms and conditions very carefully before and everyday after you make your purchase. They are constantly updating them and changing them. These people are scam artists. Most of the so called after photos on their website have been photoshopped and are not real or they are employees. On page 2 of the shopping cart there is a photo of a lady with short hair named Beth, but that is not her real name. That photo is Laurie Hall herself! They are very nice in the begining but once they have your money they no longer care about you. If you even receive your order it will take months and month for you to get it. It will be stuck on the model made from your impressions and they will claim it fits and is covered under the terms and conditions. Did you know that Bill Watson does not have any dental experience? This man is not qualified to make veneers. The "Lab Manager" worked in a Photo Booth before working for this company. Bill Watsons former business experience is window tinting! He doesn't know anything about teeth. He is a charlatan and a fraud. Report this man to every organizatioin that you can including going to your local news. This company needs to be stopped! They are crooks! Their teeth whitening gel is a joke too. They offer 30% and a 38% but they are scamming customers because it only comes one way and they get it in 5 gallon buckets. They have it squeezed into syringes. They use a black one and white ones. They are purposely decieving customers.

• Dh
        d hasty Oct 26, 2011

Bought venners also and it took over 5 months to recieve and then only after filing complaints with BBB and the Texas Attorney General. Then when veneers did arrive they were a joke. You could get better in a costume shop or Spencers. If want to get an idea of what they look like just go to the "Pedigree" dog food web site. Just glad I didn't order top and bottoms as I had originally planned on doing. Please be careful for these people are dishonest in their advertising and their product
        '

• Gi
        gilramirez Aug 09, 2011

i filed at the texas ag today they still giving me an excuse after excuse come on they take your money and not produce items that they sell is called stealing brighter image is a rip off company

• Tp
        tpascubarat Aug 02, 2011

Same story here. I purchased the press on veneers in May 2011. The received the dental impressions by the end of May. So far all I have gotten from them are the same excuses - The veneers came out wrong (twice), the equipment is down, we're running behind schedule but your are coming up for production soon. Now Laurie won't even take calls. They have another person (Sherrie) taking calls. On 8/01/2011 I filed a complaint with the Texas AG. I highly recommend that everyone do the same. One complaint does nothing, but many individual ones will prompt an investigation.

• Gi
        gilramirez Jul 18, 2011

I myslef was victim fro them i order veneere on 2/28/2011 and nothing yet and today is july 18.2011 i filed a complain with the better buiness buerure is very true they always giving an excuse after excuse and if they dont follow my complain im pressing charges on them for fruad i hope this help

chief59 Jun 30, 2011

ordered and paid for brighter image dental lab, press-on veneers 1-19-11. Today, 6-30-11, still have NOT received product. Lori gives one excuse(LIE) after another. Bill Watson, president, claims to want to know of any problems but when emailed, he did not respond. They claim to have many satisfied clients but the testimonials have been disabled. I find many client complaints about not receiving veneers. check under reviewcentre.com and canyoutrustthem.com. Don't give them money because if this incompetent lab finds the job too difficult they just keep your money and dismiss your calls and emails. Brighter Image Dental Lab is a RIPOFF lab!

• Ih
        ihatebrigterimage Dec 01, 2009

These people want your money. They are incompetent. Their service with us was slow. They did not send us our complete order but charged us nonetheless. They lied ot us and told us the order had shipped when it had not. Only later when I asked why it had not arrived did they tell me it shipped later than their lying sales staff had told me. Their emails show no respect for the client and take 48 hours minimum for a reply. Stay away from this company.