Bright White teeth whitening system Complaints & Reviews

Bright White teeth whitening systemrediculous charges and poor product

I also fell victim to this free trial. I did receive the product but it was half gone when I received it. Also they not only billed me 129 dollars once but 4 times as well as 87.95 and 39.99. I was not given the number to call and cancel this nor was I informed of having to cancel within 14 days. Luckily my bank realized something was funny and wouldnt allow the charges to be paid or I would really be in trouble.

• Mi
    miriam bayhon Oct 05, 2010

I did the same thing>I ordered online for free trial but now when I checked my bank accounts.. They charged me for 89.++ for something I havent used and recieved..

Bright White teeth whitening system — never received &free trial &

While browsing on the internet one day, I ran across an advertisement for a "free trial" of Bright White...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices