Menu
Home Dental Services Bright teeth whitening KIT
S
9:54 pm EDT

Bright teeth whitening KIT - Free Trial

Ordered the trial for under 5.00 Did not order anything else. My Bank Acct. was billed for 78.93. I failed to read the terms and conditions hidden at the bottom of their site. You have to call them and return product within 15 days. Did not do this and never used the product but was told I could not return for a refund beyond the 15 days. They will however refund 40.00 and cut my next shipment(what next shipment!~)by half. Must cancel my account, that I did not know I had, to stop shipments I did not order. All legal on their part but hardly ethical. I am living on "social security disablity" and do not have the funds in my account so now the bank is charging overdraw charges which I cannot afford. If I can I will keep my ss check from being depositted automatically and switch banks. Phone #s for others to try: 1(866) 964-1011 and 1 (866) 363-4888
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Read full review of Bright teeth whitening KIT

7 comments
A
Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm EDT

I'm disgusted. I ordered a teeth whitening product advertised for $4.99. On my next credit card bill, I had the $4.99 charge PLUS $78.93. I had no idea what that was for. The product did arrive. One month later, I received ANOTHER package and I immediately called the company to tell them that I had no idea this was a monthly program (I thought it was one time only) and that I was cancelling the service. The customer service rep then told me that I had already been charged for that month - $83.00 in June for the shipment I just received. THis whole thing is completely fraudulent. There was NO mention of this being a continuity program. There was NO mention of the monthly charges of $80 approx. It's a complete misrepresentation and these guys should be shut down.

L
Jun 08, 2009 10:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I submitted my request for a "free sample" and this was received. However, I was not told that I would be charged for this free sample nor the following product that was shipped 2 weeks later. I have called to complain, when I received my Visa billing and they did offer (after much of my complaining) to reduce the first charge by $70. Then when I mentioned the second charge for my unopened and non requested 2nd shipment, they were not willing to do anything. I told them I was going to report them to my credit card company's fraud unit.
Was told I could return it, but that they wouldn't guarantee, I would get the credit.

They kept trying to go over their Terms & Conditions...this was their "Mantra" the entire time. What a bogus program and offer!
They charged me $78 for the free offer and then $87 for the first installment order (of which I never agreed to order!)

C
Aug 01, 2016 3:29 am EDT

I never ordered more than the trial kit, yet you are charging me for more kits that I didn't order. I am asking you to cancel any more shipments of these whitening kits. I will be notifying my credit card company so that you will no longer get paid. I want you to delete my name and credit card number out of your system. I would like at least a confirmation of this transaction on my e-mail. And more preferably by mail. Thank You. I will be waiting for my e-mail.

W
Aug 01, 2016 3:29 am EDT

I sent for the trial kit of bright teeth whitening product. After receiving it, I called to cancel any further orders. I spoke to an Indian representative and he assured me that it would be cancelled. I was given a cancellation number as well. On March 26, 2009 my Visa bill was charged $78.93. I have received no further product. This outfit is a complete scam. Under the Special Rule for Credit Card Purchases, I'm entitiled to a refund and will be contacting my bank to solve this matter.

G
Aug 01, 2016 3:29 am EDT

I had ordered the free trial product for 4.99 afterwords I read about all the money I would have to spend and I changed my mind.I e-mailed the same place and canceled they e-mailed me back and it said that my e-mail had been received and someone would contact me.I thought that was the end of it and forgot about it.About three weeks later I received a package and promtly sent it back.Afew weeks later I received another package and that got me looking at my credit card, they had charged me twice, one for I think around 72.00 and the other for 86.00.I then contacted them and they told me that they do not accept, there fore return, e-mails and they don't accept products being returned.She told me she would cancel my membership and re-emburse only 30.00.Now I have all this charges that I can not afford and nothing to show for it.I am thinking about sueing and I am reporting them to the better buisiness bureau .

B
Jun 27, 2009 1:42 pm EDT

I agree this company is perpetrating a fraud. I too ordered a "free trial" and saw no information about this triggering enrollment in automatic monthly shipments. When I called to cancel future orders I was told I would be charged a 20% restocking fee to return the product or I could keep it and I'd be refunded 50%. Reputable companies do not dupe people into "free trial" scams and then refuse to cancel orders and accept returns for full refunds. This outfit needs to be run out of business.

U
Aug 01, 2016 3:29 am EDT

Exact same situation, except when I called the company well within the 30 day trial period, they would not honor my request to cancel the contract regardless of what I said. This is a complete SCAM. And where was the confirming e-mail from the company regarding the order - nowhere! Avoid www.advancedwellnessresearch.com...! unless you want to be jerked around and disrespected.

Hide full review
A
3:01 pm EDT

Bright teeth whitening KIT - Charged me $78 for a $4.95 trial

I ordered a $4.95 trial offer for a teeth whitening product. It arrived while I was away and when I came back I had nit even bothered to open the box. My credit card statement was here when I got back and was stunned to have been billed $78. I phoned them and told them I would return the product but they refuse to return my money. This is stealing, robbery, larcency and etc. If I do not get a credit on ny credit card in the nest 10 days I will spend what time it takes to blog this out there to the world..I will report them to the Better Biz Bureau and every other watchdog agency out ther.

Arthur M Katx
Order number ID: 507459
(720) 870-5141 Land
(303) 489-6144 Mobile
[email protected]

Thank you for your attention and your help

Read full review of Bright teeth whitening KIT

Hide full review

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account