Bridgestone Tires Complaints & Reviews

Bridgestone Tirestires caused car accident

o-ne of my tires by bridgestone exploded on the highway and caused me to spin out and hit another car i am pissied at them so much they will be hearing from my lawyers and will be getting subpeonead
i now have a broken collarbone and you bet thell be sued for insurance bills ###. thank you for your time

• He
    Henry Krinkle 2 Jul 12, 2011

Keep your tire pressure inflated to the recommended psi. I've had tires blow out a couple of times. Scary.BOOOOOMMMM!!!

Bridgestone Tiresdefective tires

DO NOT BUY BRIDGESTONE TIRES!!! (Blizzak WS60). I've purchased 3 sets of this same model tire for 3 different cars and the first two sets went bad within the first year. The tires developed bubbles and unevenness on the side wall which made the car vibrate violently at any speed. The repair shop told me that they're not repairable and definitely not safe to leave on car so I had to buy new tires on the spot twice. The last set I purchased, I tried to return to the store (Mavis Tires) before I even put them on the car since the previous set experienced the same problem. Mavis would not take them back and told me to deal with Bridgestone which would not take them back either. Now I'm stuck with a set of 4 tires that I'm sure won't last me and definitely won't trust taking them on long trips. I expressed my dissatisfaction to both Mavis and Bridgestone and both representatives didn't seem to care and told me to that I was out of luck and if I didn't like it I should buy from someone else. Please read and pay attention to customer reviews since we the customers are the only ones that can honestly try to help each other. Stores just want to make the sale and after that don't care what you think. Thank you. Tony, Queens New York.

• Ak
    Akshat jain Oct 14, 2014

I've purchase a new indigo ecs. It has bridgestone tyres. One trye of it is defected. I'vr complained on the customer care no. But there is no reply by the company yet. I want my tyre to be changed by the company.

• To
    Tonyzoomzoom May 17, 2015

ECOPIA EP422 --Tire noise is just completely unbearable, at times distracting. Can not hear my audio system unless turned up to a high level, and that just contributes to an even more disturbing and irritating loud sound. I've had a couple of passengers ask what that "rolling loud sound is?" My hands free voice recognition does not seem to work properly due to the heavy road noise at near highway speeds. I remove the blue-tooth setting from my handset so I can hear my callers and they can hear me clearly without the back round road noise. I will be addressing this ongoing issue with my dealership and Bridgestone Corp. to see what remedy we can agree upon? Thank you in advance for any response.
    Tony zoom zoom

Bridgestone TiresWear spots on two of the four tires!

I purchased 4 Bridgestone Dueler AT tires 245 75R 16. The tires have approximately 20,000 with limited warranty of 60,000 miles. I have taken them to Sears where they were purchased (Tires Only) not exactly the same store. I spoke with three different managers and was told to come back three different times to speak to these managers. None found any deficiencies with the vehicle suspension or any related vehicle parts that can explain the wear spots on two of the four tires, I have routinely rotated them and have kept them always in the proper air pressure. Sears managers acknowledged that they can give me 4 tires with the depreciation of 1/3 of the mileage of the tires of course the tires are now discontinued and they told me that I would have to purchase 4 new set of tires at the original price. Now the question is why would I even attempt to consider buying bridgestone tires, for that fact in Sears?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices