BPL Mobile Complaints & Reviews

BPL MobileThis is a time-worn complaint against the the BPL billing section

This is a time-worn complaint against the the BPL billing section, ALTHOUGH I am a prepaid customer. The person in question is a lady who goes by the name of Pradnya and a gent by the name of Amol. I have put in a formal request previously to stop calls from the BPL billing section to no avail. I have been spoken to very rudely with absolutely no courtesy and it has been more than a few months of this rude behaviour. The cal centre execs. have a very demeaning and demanding way to talk to customers, even though they call right in the middle of my day, during important meetings and to make matters worse they dont even apologise and laughingly bang the phone down when i request to speak to a team leader.

BPL MobileBilling problems

I have 2 mobile nos from BPL Mobile. I have given Auto pay from my credit card so as to there is no delay in bill payment. This was working fine till Nov 06. Since Dec every time BPL comes back saying that my bank declines the payment I had check with my bank they are saying that my card is in active mode has large limit than BPL mobiles bill still BPL disconnects my connection. This has happened 5-6 times. I have a confirmation from my bank that there is no problem in my card. I have written to BPL at least 10times but none of their senior level people looked in this I am suffering even monetary losses due to this & frustration. It feels like they want to harass you. I have very clean record of Bill payment & not even a late payment as i have always kept my bill payment on Auto Pay. I have submitted this Auto Pay to their Malad Gallery but i dont know why their operations dept or customer Care Dept are not able to solve this. My sincere request to all new mobile connection buyers to read through my complaint.

• Su
    sujesh.n.v Jan 08, 2008

I ACTIVATE STD FOR RS.1/- BUT COMPANY CHARGE RS.1.50/- PER STD CALLS

• Ck
    CK Padmanabhan Sep 21, 2008

I too faced the same problem with BPL Mobile. I paid through my bank - following the same procedure that I have for payment of BPL bills ever since I subscribed to BPL. All of a sudden this month, they could not get the cheque and started hassling me. I wonder what happened to customer loyalty and rewards. I think I should sue them for mental trauma.

• Pa
    PAMELA JOHN Nov 09, 2008

PLEASE E-MAIL COPIES OF MY TELEPHONE RECORDS (BOTH INCOMING & OUTGOING CALLS) FOR THE LAST 3

(THREE) MONTHS . THE TELEPHONE NO. IS 9821879341 & THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A FOLLOWS:

[email protected]

• Jy
    jyoti roy Nov 11, 2008

i have bpl no 9870111861 for the last 04 years and im silver card member of bpl whereas recently from last 02 months i have been charged for calls for which i m not able to connect where as when i see the duration is already charged.it is same for making and recieving calls .i hhave in past made several cvomplaints at customer support but with no help they keep on telling it ids due to the upgradation of the system. ihave also told them to chjeck from my itemised bills that for one calli have t make atleast 03 calls in many times.for the reason they have to deduct the charges buthey assured me during the last bill period that certainly in the next bill they would get back to me and do the same but even to this month they have not bothered to contact me . I feel the customer service of bpl are not worried for the users who is a valued customer to them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices