BMC CROSSINGS Complaints & Reviews

BMC CROSSINGStaking money from my account

i have noticed deductions on my bank statements recently from BMC CROSSING. at first i really didnt pay it much mind. stupid me. but they keep showing up about every other month. so i looked it up on the computer. it appears to be a book club. i am not receiving any books form any book club. so why am i being charged? how do i stop them? can i recover any of my money?

• Ar
    aru4real_2 May 02, 2011

BMC Crossings took 54.00 from my account without my authorization. They've done it before and my bank reimbursed me. Through my bank's investigation, they determined that BMC Crossings was not authorized to take money form my account.

• Je
    Jennifer Anderson 88 Jul 11, 2011

BMC Crossings just took money out of my account for $40.96 without me knowing it. I have never heard of this company before nor have done business with them.

• Co
    Col. Buck Jul 04, 2012

An UN-authorized charge of $55.56 appeared on my checking account on 7/2/12 for something I did not buy. I don't even know such a company existed! Is this not stealing and it is criminal? How do I get my money back? Please reply to [email protected] . Thank you.

• Tx
    txrosemom60 Aug 30, 2012

just took 50.00 from our account without authorization as well 08/30/12.
    We live in TX

BMC CROSSINGSTook money out of my Bank Account

I have a withdrawal from BMC Crossings out of my bank account for $40.46 and have no idea why or who they are. I am appalled at this and when I try to call the phone number listed with the cash withdrawal there is no answer. Their pnone number is [protected]. Can someone please contact me and tell me what to do to get my money back and to see that this company is held liable for stealing my funds? My name is Jacqueline Armstrong and my phone number is [protected]. My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com.

BMC CROSSINGSunauthorized charges

I just received a charge for $37.48 from BMC Crossings even though i have never ever done business with them. Im not sure what to do if this keeps happening.

jada852 Nov 03, 2010

I also had unauthorized charges from them twice, it cause my checking account to be overdrawn.

jada852 Nov 03, 2010

Call your bank cancel your debit card get a new one and tell them you want a fraud block put on your account for this company.

• Jg
    jgs23 Feb 07, 2011

Same with me. They charged $60.00 unauthorised.

• Mj
    MJ San Diego May 21, 2011

I also had unauthorized charges from the New York Times-I do not subscribe, Hydroxatone-I did not order, Argan-I did not order, Heel Stick-I did not order, Jupiter Jack-I did not order, BMC Childrens' Book Club-I have no children, Dermitage-I did not order, Vista Print-I did not order, whoever it is checked my credit score 3 times at a dollar a pop, and there were several bogus international transaction fees.

• Ba
    Baby Blues 69 Jun 17, 2011

I recently found out also that $75.12 was withdrawn from my account by BMC*CROSSINGS which made my account overdrawn. And I've never ordered from any bookclubs up to this point.

• Mr
    mrmrsbgtex Aug 19, 2011

They took out $51.60 from my account. This account was cancelled.

• Li
    lisa why Dec 15, 2012

just happen to 43.00 taken form me, this must stop!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices