Blue Falls Media Complaints & Reviews

Blue Falls MediaCon artist

I started dealing with CJ White in 2008, I paid him to build a site and create appraisal software for my business. The site is up and I do not have editing access and no software was ever produced. When he was in touch, he always gave a lot of ridiculous excuses that I should have seen through, but I trusted, that the snake, was telling me the truth. I paid him in 2010 to update my site, which he did not do and I haven't been able to contact him since. I am ready to scrap the entire site and start new, but because he obtained my domain name from Go Daddy I am not able to retrieve my domain name and he doesn't return emails or phone calls to do it for me. I am furious and stuck because I cannot even take the outdated site down. If you see him, run the other way!!!

Blue Falls MediaSilver-Tongued Storteller

This guy (CJ White/Blue Falls Media) is a master deceiver! Beware. His "company's" website looks legitimate, but don't be deceived it's only a front to steal your money. While he promised me a fully functional website, search engine optimization, and logo makeover, he delivered on none of them. Of course, we initially went through all the paper work and signed on the dotted line, yet this was all in vain. CJ White is nothing but a thief and robber whose sole purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy. One of his (CJ White's) deceptive tactics is to act friendly and to keep assuring of the project's completion. As the project continues to be "delayed" and he fails to meet our agreed upon deadlines he may "get sick" and be out of reach for weeks. I could name many more slippery strategies of CJ, but for brevity's sake I'll keep it short. Warning to unsuspecting customers: CJ White knows web nomenclature, has a professional website, and is a pathological liar - stay away from this slippery seducer.

Silver-Tongued Storteller

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices