Blindster.com Complaints & Reviews

Blindster.comIgnoring me!

Ordered from Blindster in early September and it is now mid October and still no sign of my order! I tried to reach them so many times but they do not reply! I need some information regarding my order and I want to know when will I get it and where it is now.
I guess this is just another scam site otherwise I cannot explain why are they ignoring me.
Hope they'll see this message and contact me as soon as possible!

• To
    Tom Roseland Jul 06, 2020

Avoid Deluxe Light Filtering Double Cellular Shades with Top Down -- We purchased 5 of these Deluxe Blinds and THREE of the Top Down mechanisms failed and became stuck - even with careful use or even very limited use. Blindster sent replacements the first time - but when one of the replacements failed, Blindster took over 2 months to decide to require us to ship back the faulty blind for repair - after first insisting that we installed it on a sliding glass door. More pictures later - no replacement. How are we to send back a 60" faulty blind that failed with limited and careful use. AVOID THESE Deluxe Light Filtering Double Cellular Shades. And don't expect BLINDSTER to honor their word.

Blindster.comSeller only promised to deliver blinds

I bought wood blinds from the company www.blindster.com. I waited couple of weeks, but my order hasn’t been delivered. I called to their customer services, and the agent told me that they already sent the order, and he told me that within 5-7 working days I would get it. I got nothing, but they continued to provide fake promises. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

• Bo
    Bozac Feb 25, 2015

WOW!! Such propaganda! This is all stemming from a Rush Limbaugh ad? I don't condone Rush Limbaugh and if your experience is valid then that is unfortunate for sure!!

I have had great experiences with the last 5 blinds I bought from Blindster.com!