Blackstone Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Blackstone Nutrition — Had a lot of trouble contacting company for refund

This is in response to all of the consumers who ordered Leptovox over the internet and have had problem...

Blackstone NutritionCannot reach company for money back guarantee!

I ordered Leptovox on March 6 or 7th, 2008 and received my order on March 10, 2008. I tried the pills and they gave me nervousness and heart rate increased. I sent the unused bottles back on March 31, 2008 with the understanding from their money back guarantee that I would be refunded all but shipping and handling. They received the product back in their office on April 3, 2008. I sent an e-mail on April 4, 2008 and had no response. I tried calling the number on my credit card statement and there is no such listing. I called information in Utah and there is no listing for Blackstone Nutrition. It is a shame that companies can go online and sell products to consumers and run a scam and nothing is done to them.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Dh
      D Hovland Apr 09, 2008

I ordered from these people in oct'07 and received it in Dec'07. I actually loved the product. I ordered again on Jan02, '08 and another order for a freind on Feb10, '08. I sent an email asking about these orders and did not receive a reply. It is now Apr, 09, '08 and still no reply and no product. These people should be held accountable for the 300+ dolllars I was brilliant enough to pay them. And I am really annoyed that I truly was happy with the product. Live & learn I guess.

• Le
      Leanne Burdis Apr 08, 2008

I placed an order on Feb 28 and am still waiting for my goods on April 8 - I have sent numerous emails and had no reply - I am now down £60. I think it's disgraceful that in this day and age with all the internet security that scams like this can still run!!!