Billy Giakatis WoodBridge Canada Scam Complaints & Reviews

Billy Giakatis WoodBridge Canada ScamPick plug app pick professor inc

I paid $900 for a year of picks from the app pick plug and after sports stopped they didn't refund anyone or answer anyone. They stole my $900 and other peoples to.

This girl named Brittany who is wife's with his partner told me that Will G is 1987 and from Woodbridge Canada. His real name is Billy Giakatis.

If anyone in Canada wants to get our money back send me a private message.

Pick plug app pick professor inc

FrostGzy May 02, 2021

She spoke to me with that girl Britney from the first comment jerry. They both are up to something.

JohnSmi50162633 May 01, 2021

I got his information from Lisa the piano gal she approached my Twitter and Instagram accounts giving me information on who he is. She pretended to help him to help me.

He had an affair with his friends wife she told me.

Comments

• Js
      JS123459 May 02, 2021

@JohnSmi50162633 nice try!

• Js
      JS123459 May 02, 2021

@JS123459 and you are trying to be me ha

FrostGzy May 02, 2021

@JS123459 It Frost Jerry not trying we talked. I got the other page and that pianolady Lisa following gave the information. She is giving up all will or billy information to people. Dont put private information on the internet. I don’t trust that pianogirl she got some other reasons or problems. These people all [censored]ed up she not trying to help.

@JS123459 That how you got his details but dont go posting it