Bidvertiser Complaints & Reviews

BidvertiserBidvertiser is a scam! (Bidvertiser.com) - watch out!

Hello everyone! this thread is to spread the word about the network which is called "Bidvertiser" they are a bunch of scammers & below i'll be explaining in depth how they scammed me!

So first of all i wanted to try a different cpc network other than adsense & bing ads, i came across an article which has over 15 networks are are recommended by them.

Bidvertiser was the first on the list! so i went ahead and signed up with them after reading their information and how they have a "special" team to detect any fraud clicks and prevent them!

In addition they offered a free $20 once you deposit your first $50, so that encouraged me to go ahead and start the process.
My whole purpose of choosing them is their "too good to be true" average cost per click for first tier countries which is $0.02

And i only wanted to target a exclusive offer on a certain network which is a ppc offer which pays me $0.27 per click, so i thought it will be successful for me to run campaigns on that offer.

i went ahead and made my first campaign, waited a day till i got approved, and in the next day, i started receiving traffic and revenue, i was getting so much traffic from them that the whole offer's budget which i was promoting was spent up, and ofcourse i was getting all that money through bidvertiser.

i was more encouraged and went ahead and deposited a $100 in bidvertiser since you know i was getting %300+ ROI promoting that exclusive offer.

The same thing happened the next day and the day after it, i spent $500+ promoting that offer.

But i've got an email from my network which says this:

I was paranoid and thought that my network does not want to pay me and never thought that there was something wrong with the traffic (Money can blind you and that what happened with me) also i went ahead and searched google for scams that happened in my network and i saw alotta of stuff which made me think that they don't want to pay me for real and my traffic is good.

But i had to make sure that the traffic is good, so i went ahead and started a new campaign from my other network and sent traffic to it but this time i made sure that i'm using a landing page with google analytics linked to it! and guess what?

Their traffic comes to the site and only stays for 1 second and leaves!
I'm so pissed off! they also never reply on skype neither support tickets :

i've lost over $500+ and ofcourse i won't get paid by my network because its so obvious that the traffic is trash and botted.

i don't know if i can submit a dispute to paypal for all the deposits that i have made on their site, if you guys have any useful intel regarding such incidents and if i can make a dispute that would be really appreciated!

Never Use This Network!! bidvertiser is a SCAM!

Bidvertiser
  • Md
    Md waseem393 Nov 28, 2017

yes Bro.Here is My compaigns and Spam traffic comes from Bidvertizer.

BidvertiserStole money from my card

I also had $388 taken from my credit card without my permission. Bidvertiser told me that my card had been declined twice in two emails. I checked my card statement yesterday when it arrived in the post and they had put my card through again and have been billing me every two weeks for january and february. I want a refund and would be grateful to hear how i can get a full refund. Who do i report to?

BidvertiserMoney taken without permission

Today i verify my bank account and i saw a 102 euros transfer from my account to Bidvertiser without my permission!!! So, use Bidvertiser if you have a lot of money.

I can send you a scan copy of my bank account if you want

sanjay Mar 13, 2009

Its verybad.

• Mr
    mrvoodoo Mar 28, 2009

Same happened to me this week, Bidvertiser have taken $170 from my account without my permission, their phone support goes unanswered and I have not received any e-mail response. Still well clear of Bidvertiser they are no more than a common thief.

• Mr
    mrvoodoo Mar 28, 2009

If you have given Bidvertiser your bank/card details I strongly suggest that you cancel that card immediately! It may look like a professional company but Bidvertiser will drain your bank account without notice or permission. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Sc
    scambidvetiser Jun 24, 2009

hello,
    This comment to all let you know, if your beginner eager to earn money online, I recommend only adsense & adbrite.

Never bidvertiser at all.They are cheating & fraud. Here is my experience.

I open bidvertiser publisher acccount, the ads doesnt show at all expect few days.There is no good clicks.

They have given me 20$ free credit in advertiser account.So I used that free credit, after started using advertiser account, ads were showing up in my website.So I thought I will get good click through rate in publisher account.

When it reached around $10, I paused my ads in advertiser account.After that I got automated mails from them everyday, that you paused your ads .So I once again activated my ads in advertiser account.

But they never send me any single mail, that my free credit in advertiser account is finished and I will be charged.So they charged me around $187 without my knowledge. They charged me $42 every week.If you dont look at the advertiser account very detail, you cannot able find out, because you may think it is free credit still there.

So in summary, no single mail from them when your are charged.But they send mail, when you pause or delete ad.

Bidvertiser is really big scam company!!!

• Ad
    Admann Aug 21, 2009

BidVertiser is a completely honest and professional system that I have used for 7 years.

You all whine they took money without your permission when in fact you DID give them permission to when you agreed to the terms when you placed your ads.

It is not BidVertisers fault that you can not or do not read.I am always amazed at the stupidity of people who blame anyone except the person at fault-themselves.

Before you all flood this with comments about fine prints and how were we to know-it is in plain language and I just asked my 8 year old nephew to read it and he understood the terms perfectly-when your first ad money is used up they will-because you agreed to it-renew for you automatically as a service-it is up to you to cancel.

BidVertiser is NOT to blame-self important greedy fools are to blame.You thought you could take your free ads and laugh-it was your own glee at something free that made you ignore what they practically begged you to read.

grow up babies-and if you can't understand English then stay out of English business deals
    TANSTAAFL

• Re
    Revathy_v Aug 29, 2009

Yeah that's correct even i was charged 350$ eventhough pausing my ads. I have asked for the refund but no idea whether i would get it.

• Om
    OMARRYAM Aug 23, 2012

they are SCAMMERS STAY AWAY People, and the guy who posted the comment above me is the owner of this scam company. they took my money with no reason, i didn't even buy any clicks yet.. STAY AWAY

• Eb
    EbukaU Jul 13, 2014

Anyone here ever got his money back? How can such charge be reverted? Please contact me [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices