Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews

Bharat GasDistributor is not changing my blocked connection to unblocked even after submitting all the documents

Hi,

This is the complaint regarding my gas connection which has been blocked without proper reason / changing the distributor by bharath gas automatically.
I have given all the requested documents to sri lakshmi narasimha bharath gas agency / nagavara branch which are complete personal details / phone number change / aadhar enrollment,
Driving license address proof, bank passbook and so on. They are not lifting the calls also and my connection has been changed to this agency from rashmi bhaath gas agency / tin factory.

Can someone please fix this issue by unblocking this connection. They are not changing mobile number of my gas connection and also they are behaving rudely over phone as well personally. Could any one please help me out here.

The details are as follows:
Lpg id: [protected] [protected]
Consumer id: [protected]

Phone numbers of agency are: [protected], 080 [protected]
Address of agency: no :205, near govt school, nagavara, bangalore - 560045

Thanks & regards.
- venkat

• Su
    Susi Oct 25, 2007

Bharath gas bangalore - if you book the gas you should get it in 15 days that is what the dealer says.
    but after you book your gas and then ask for delivery
    they say that you have just booked 2 days ago
    because you book on phone and you have no proof of booking..what a shame
    i find your gas is sold in black market.

jaidk Nov 24, 2009

the cost of one domestic cylinder is 325.90but in doddaballapur-561203 they are taking 350 from each customer

• Cz
    c zakir hussian Sep 28, 2010

In andhra pradesh of anantapur distict, pamidi mandal is maijor panchayath. nearly there is 5000 and above connections are in bharath gas. we people of pamidi is suffering to book Cylinder and dealer is not supplying gas in proper in time to subscriber. These all connections are in ellure gas agencies and this agency is in garlladinna mandal and it is separate mandal, it is I8 KM FROM PAMIDI. WE SO MANY TIME MAKE COMPLAINTS TO MRO AND TO SALES OFFICER TO KURNOOL TO PROVIDE GAS BOOKING POINT OR PROVIDE SEPARATE GAS AGENCIES TO PAMIDI. Its our request to all of INDIAN PEOPLE to support our request and send mails to bharath gas and to UPA govt.

• Mo
    Mohammed haji Mar 15, 2011

Hai Iam mohammed haji . Ihave a gas connection, The failioure message give me when i registered for refilling .i am not yet registered.Pls help me.

• Na
    nandhan Jul 13, 2011

I am resident of KR PURAM, BANGALORE. I have my Bharath Gas Connection with Rashmi Gas Agency, #3, 2nd Cross, Transport street, B.Narayyanapura, Bangalore-06. I have Booked My Gas Cylinder before 25 Days, but until now there is no reponse regarding the Delivery. There is no Response from even the Delivery Boy. All the times the same problem is getting repeated. Please take the proper charge on this and give proper delivery to the customers or else convey the proper reason of non-delivery and date of delivery.

• Na
    nandhan Jul 13, 2011

I am resident of kr puram, bangalore. I have my bharath gas connection with rashmi gas agency, #3, 2nd cross, transport street, b.Narayyanapura, bangalore-06. I have booked my gas cylinder before 25 days, but until now there is no reponse regarding the delivery. There is no response from even the delivery boy. All the times the same problem is getting repeated. Please take the proper charge on this and give proper delivery to the customers or else convey the proper reason of non-delivery and date of delivery.

• Aj
    Ajithkumar Aug 03, 2011

Hello team,
    My gas connection is got disconnected.
    But we don't know why it happened.can you please let me know the reason for disconnection
    Connection number-35482
    Name-Subbarayappa
    Took at -Devanahalli

Bharat GasNon acceptance for booking of Gas Refill

Refusal to accept Booking of Gas Refill from M/s. Hindustan Gas Agency, Adyar ( Bharath Gas)
The Delivery Person had Demanded Rs.30/- extra for delivery & since we had refused, they had indicated in their system as "address changed" & asking us to give fresh proof of address. I am A senior citizen & living in the same house for past 12 years. Kindly request the authorities to take action. Consumer # 9246. Mrs. Soundarya Ranganayaki.
The Desk Staff & Delivery boys from this agency are highly discouteous

Bharat GasDelivery of gas cylinders

We have a gas connection from M/s Kargil gas agencies, Calicut, in my wife's name -[Consumer no. No.4022,Mohanabika]. During day time there will not anybody at our house as myself and my wife are working people. Even though Bharath gas company offers delivery at our convenience, the distributor makes delivery only during day time. This has made things difficult for us, since the delivery man had to return the cylinder undelivered as there was no one at home. We are willing to take delivery ourselves from the distributor, but the distributor would not permit us to do so. So we request you to instruct M/s Kargil agencies to permit us to take delivery from the distributor as a special case or make any alternate arrangements for prompt delivery of the refils. [Delivery at the nearby houses is not possible since most them will not be at their houses during day time] K.C.Rajendramohan

• Po
    POLISETTY BAALAKRISHNA Oct 15, 2008

I HAVE GAS BOOKING ON 30TH SEPTEMBER2008 OUR SERIAL NO.47873.THERE IS NO DOOR DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER TILLTODAY.OUR CONSUMER NO.5049.PLEASE SEND ME LPG.GAS CYLINDER DOOR DELIVERY RULES AND REGULATION OF BOOKING GAS.THROUG REGD.POST ME.

POLESETTY BAALAKRISHNA, H.NO.37-50, VALLABHNAGER, WANAPARTY-509103.MAHABUBNAGER DIST.ANDHR

APRADESH.CELL.9440496738.

• Ge
    geetha Dec 29, 2008

Customer Service,
    M/s Bharat Gas
    Chennai

Sub: Consumer No.6201 with M/s MSR Gas Agency, 136,
    Kundrathur road, Porur, Chennai in my name

This is to bring to your notice that we have registered with M/s.MSR Gas Agency vide connection No.6201. But since they have shifted without any intimation about the new address to its clients, we are suffering without service. We have been trying to locate their address since months and failed, hence the letter to you. You are requested to kindly let us know their new address to enable us to continue consumption. If they are not active now, you may provide us a transfer officialy validating our registration with the agency.

With kind regards,

(MRS GEETHA M MOHAN)

• Bm
    bmkongan Mar 12, 2016

As stated price of 1450/- for Additional gas cylinder the distributor demanding Rs 4000/-
    Kongan B.M.
    Cosumer No 7675
    Distributor Name: Master Fuel Ooty

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices