Bennoti Complaints & Reviews

BennotiRefund? What's a Refund?

Can you stand to hear from another Bennoti sucker? Contact the Better Business Bureau...or maybe not. On 7/15 I placed an order for coffee caps. Bennoti charged me for the order on 7/23 but never shipped my coffee stating that 1) I never placed an order 2) that they ever charged me. Of course I had their order confirmation email and my banking statement proving both. They didn't care...continued on with their denial. I contacted the BBB. Suddenly Bennoti "found" my order but guess what...they charged me AGAIN and REFUSE to refund my money. In my life I have never seen such a poorly run company. Which is a shame because the maker and the coffee are both really good.

Anyone know if there are capsules out there that would work with the Bennoti machine? If not I'm going to bite the bullet - use up the coffee caps that I have and buy another machine.

• Pe
    Peter J Kling Jun 04, 2007

I placed an order, got my charge card billed and never got my order! Now try to get in touch with these people forget it! I went out and got the $1000.00 espresso machine, totally automatic and no ripoff expensive caps or a worthless machine.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Mary Nov 16, 2007

Hey ya'll! Just received the machine and coffee. What a great taste. I lived in Sicily for over 6 years and you guys have this American Starbucks crap beat. You were worth the wait. Thank you so much.

• He
    Hector Rivas Nov 16, 2007

Cup after cup I have been enjoying the fresh quality and convenience of my Bennoti Espresso & Cappuccino maker for almost a year. It is truly a great product as your literature claims! I tell everyone about how I don't have to go to Starbucks anymore to be able to have a quality cappuccino! Actually, I am very proud of how good I have become in making a perfect cup every time!
    - James P.

Kay Duelfer Feb 07, 2008

I have checked, and these caps only fit this machine! A sad fact. I'm just hoping my machine will last long enough to use up the coffee, which was another complete store! Good luck!

Kay Duelfer Feb 07, 2008

Yep-the taste is excellent (I am NOT a starbucks fan) but wait till something goes wrong!!!!!!!!!

Kay Duelfer Feb 07, 2008

Just wait until something goes wrong.........they are way less than helpful, and getting anything resolved is almost impossible!

• Qu
    Quinn Sep 20, 2008

You go to Starbucks for "good" coffee. You just lost all credibility.
    & for about 300-400$ for you can get a real machine such as the Rancilio Silvia.

BennotiNever got through to Bennoti!

Bennoti has taken my money out of my credit card dec of 2006 was a Christmas gift disaster. Now here i am 7 months latter waiting i could have grown coffee faster in my green house ha ha ha but the jokes on me!i just now found this sight and find i am not the only sucker out there! How do they sleep at night? Well hopefully they end up in jail and sleep 24hrs a day! Why hasn't the government stopped them? Why can't my credit card co. Just re credit me and let bennoti case me! They are an insult to my 100% Italian race! [born in america] sucked in by a fake Italian speaking phony he is an insult to that name and his family if its true name is bennoti and not bull s... bennoti thanks bob of boston!

• Da
    David Thompson Feb 05, 2008

I've been trying to get a spare part without success. I broke by water tank and tried to purchase a replacement. Could not get through on the telephone for a week and finally got an email through. I was eventually promised a new water tank, for FREE. I thought my problems were solved. But the tank has never shown up. I finally got through on the phone and the rudest customer service rep I have even had the displeasure of dealing with now says they do not do spare parts, only ordering of coffee. Anybody want some useless coffee pods?

BennotiNo customer service - no order

I ordered the Bennoti espresso system for my husband for Christmas. It arrived after Christmas, but works great and he loves it. However, it only uses the Bennoti coffee caps. As he was running out of the initial order, I placed an order for several more on April 11, 2007. Since that time, we have not received the order and all correspondence via email gets only an automatic response. Repeated telephone calls are not answered - I get an automated response telling me about their overwhelmed system and am eventually disconnected without ever speaking to a person. This is ridiculous. I have a machine that only uses the espresso pods they manufacture, but am unable to use the machine because they won't respond to an order for more.

• Ce
    C Ehrgott Jun 10, 2007

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about your delayed order. I love my Bennoti and haven't had any problems with it. I haven't had any problems with customer service either. Please keep us posted as to if and when you receive your order!

Kay Duelfer Aug 03, 2007

I had a horrible time getting my order of the coffee as well, and after about 3 months it arrived and was not correct! I finally did get that straightened out, with multiple unanswered emails and phone calls, and now, I have received an unordered shipment of coffee-all nicely charged to my c.c. I am going to have to dispute the charge, as I now have more coffee than I want right now, and didn't order nor authorize a charge! Their 800 # is now saying it is not in service, so the lengthy email fiasco has begun yet again!