Bella Clear Complaints & Reviews

Bella ClearNot Refunding

Hi
I'm Mohsin Ibrahim i have complane I Didnt Ordered Anything From This Site But Ya I Was Doing But Before Conformaction I Cancled And After One Day Thay Called Me And Thay Was Talkling About This And I Said Cancled My Account And Thay Said Ok We Will Cancling Your Account And I Was Wondring About Money Thay Said We Wont Charging U Anything But Thay Still Charged Me I Want Refund Please Its Not My Fault Thay didnt said anything we will charge u thay said we are not please please refund :(

Bella Clear — Unauthorized charges!

It was suppose to be a free sample only 4.95 for s & h. There was no invoice with the product and two week...

Bella Clear — Ripped off!

I ordered this product and got it a few days ago. I did not have a chance to use it long enough to see if it...