Bell Internet Complaints & Reviews

Bell Internetbell internet

I am having regular problem with bell internet
Inspite of calling technical support and one onsite tech home visit my internet keeps going down from last 15 days.i seriously do not understand why you guys are not able to fix the problem.this is the wrost internet service i have came across.i wont prefer other people to use your wrost service.all my imp work got stuck just bcoz of your poor internet service.people in north york think twice before using their internet.

Bell InternetPoor service, overcharging

Wow, what a list of complaints on Bell Internet. I'm not surprised. Having received similar abysmal lack of internet services, I chose to break my contract because there were no services. The folks in India are in dire need of training. Calling them results in them hanging up on you. There are not interested in assisting. I will not be paying my contract breakage fee and will now be writing to Bell Executive. Don't they get it? There must be some way we can band our complaints together in court. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.
Happy with Rogers in Mississauga for now...

• Sh
    sherif268 Apr 16, 2012

I spoke to an agent of Bell after i was will to move my service to another internet company, he offered me a 3 months free service and to keep my bill and usage the same, i agreed . i was paying 37$ for the service include taxes, and i was shocked when i sew the bill for this month 57$include taxes. I start calling from 6 pm, and i was transferred 8 times from one to another at 8:10 pm i spoke with the last person, who told me that i was giving the best price, and the agent did not apply the discount on my account.

• Ha
    Hankyspanky Apr 16, 2012

Bell is an EVIL empire. Get away from them as fast as you can! They will mess with you until you give in. Go to a few local cell phone stores - they will have solutions (ie. wireless hotspot).

SAGUID May 28, 2013

BELL CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE THE WORST ONE OR EVEN THE WHOLE COMPANY ITSELF..
    I CHANGE MY INTERNET PROVIDER FROM ACN <I GET UNLIMITED USAGE> TO BELL COZ THEY OFFER A FASTER SPEED OF 25/10 COMPARE WTH WHAT I HAD FROM ACN THAT IS 5/1 FOR A PRICE OF $43 THAT WILL NEVER GO UP. I CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT THE AREA WHERE I LIVE HAS THAT KIND OF SERVICE. THEY CAME OVER AND INSTALLED IT... END UP I WILL NEVER GET THAT SPEED AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME SPEED THAT I USED TO HAVE FROM ACN BUT OF COURSE WITH LIMITED USAGE OF 100GB AND MORE EXPENSIVE. I COMPLAINED BUT THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING.. OF COURSE I DIDNT WANT TO DO THE HASSLE ANYMORE I SETTLED WITH WHAT I HAVE. THEN YESTERDAY I CAME HOME CHECKED MY ACCT ONLINE... SUDDENLY I SAW MY PLAN WENT FROM 100GB OF 25/10 MONTHLY TO 20GB OF 5/1 WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT. OF COURSE I PANICKED COZ 20 IS NOT ENOUGH! I CALLED BUT THE OFFICE IS CLOSED... THIS MORNING I CHAT TO AN AGENT AND THAT ANOTHER STUPID ONE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT TOLD ME THAT I CHANGED MY PLAN AND I WILL NEVER GET THE OLDER PROMO AGAIN!

WHAT A SCAM!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices