Bank Card Empire Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Bank Card EmpireMarketing scam

I was contacted by Bank Card Empire in 2009 to become an independent agent for their credit card services. As their local agent I was to receive a 15% commission off of every transaction made on the credit services contract that was signed between Bank Card Empire and the local business. Later on I was contacted by Edgemont Productions to have personalized ads placed on the internet and what they called "phone and email blasts". I fell for this scam hook, line, and sinker. Now I'm deeply in debt and can't seem to recover.

Resolved Bank Card EmpireLost Founds

I was not aware that i have became a victim of telemarketing fraud ( Bank Card Empire ) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at [protected]

Resolved Bank Card EmpireLost Fund's

I was not aware that i have became a vitim of telemarketing fraud ( Bank Card Empire ) contacted me and told me they had a business oppurtunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the begining but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me thruoghout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at [protected]

Resolved Bank Card EmpireAll work no pay

I've been with them more than 6 months i signed up for $2000 they promised me i would be paid in a week of signing a merchant. Until now it's been 9 months i signed up 1500 merchants and i have not seen a penny from them!!! When i contact them they do not respond eitheir with email or on the phone. They asked me to put all my bills on hold i don't think its being fair taking advantage of people like me.

The people i signed up also want to know what the heck is going on with this company! I appreciate somebody catches up to this company! If they don't have any intention to pay us for the work we do refund us our money!

• To
    tommy st.john Oct 15, 2009

they take your money and you dont make no money

• Sc
    Scams in america Nov 05, 2009

Bank card empire is the parent company of several other companies. That are scammers and will take you money. There very good liers and then they will threaten you if you stand up to them. O yea bank card empire i have the proof to back my claims so less dance.

• Oh
    oh_yeah Mar 10, 2010

please email me at [email protected], i used to work for them

• Tv
    TV TRAVEL SCAM Apr 22, 2010

you will be elated to know that the offices in Phoenix were raided for BANK CARD EMPIRE. (I worked a different campaign called TV Travel) Hundreds of employees had bounced paychecks and never received our last weeks pay. (prior to the FBI raid of course) Seemed like a nice enough company but turns out it was a bunch of SLICK SCAMMERS. I really apologize to anyone that paid into this business...we employess were just as BSed as you the consumer were.

• Li
    LINDA ANDRZEJEWSKI May 16, 2010

I have been a member for almost 2 years and i haven't made a cent but they took my money with no problem, i want my money back they have ruined my life, they are a bunch of liars and the workers are just as bad. Its all a scam. And i am more mad at myself for being so trusting, , , thanks linda andrzejewski

Resolved Bank Card EmpireRip Off program

I signed up 11/08, $250.00, $19.99 month. I worked for six months, travelng, trying to open doors an purchased $500 in online marketing direct mailings. Nothing, zero responses, I even went to Phoenix and met with marketing arm of Bank Card Empire. After no results I asked for the agreed to $200 and canellaton of the $19.99 per month. I was then informed I had to wait until August to cancel. I noted all this in my business docmentaon.
I just called to cancel and was told I had to wait a year, until 11/09. I was then told that if I didn't "refer" any costomers to them, I did not qualify for refund. In other words, I had to succeed to fail!!!

This is a company who refers to 100% customer satisfaction. They may be good to their credit card retailers, but they are unethica and unprofesional in their dealings with me.

With lots of recent research on their reputation through blogs, Rip Off and the Better Business Bureau I want to warn you to the rip off this company represents

• He
    helpyourneighbor Feb 04, 2010

Go to this news story on Channel 7 - ABC out of California. It shows the story about BCE and an old man getting schemed out of his money.

• Oh
    oh_yeah Mar 10, 2010

email me at [email protected] i used to work for them

Resolved Bank Card EmpireClose Call...BADGERING

These people just contacted me this evening and I was milliseconds away from giving my information out. But I didn't feel right being high-pressured into making a decision right then. He did the whole song and dance about how I know you want to make extra money...I'll pay 1/3 of the price of your licensing. If you don't act now...blah, blah, blah. I told him I wanted to do more research and he told me to go to their website. Seemed legitimate, so I told him I would put him on hold while I spoke with my husband. THANK GOD my husband smelled the rat. He said you shouldn't have to pay to work for someone! So True!!! Well. I got back on the phone and told him I'd have to say no. He asked how come?? I told him that was between my husband and I. Later I started doing all this research and found all these complaints. If it hisses like a snake... Don't let these smoothies get you!

Resolved Bank Card EmpireThreatening Legal Action Phonecall

On January 27 2009 I had initially received a call from Bank Card Empire detailing how their business would pay me $500 for every merchant that changed over to Bank Card Empire [BCE] using my BCE affiliate number. They started off with a sales pitch for their business kit of $1500 but for that day only they would lower it to $395 on my credit card. The program sounded plausible so I agreed to the $395 price. At this point they transferred me to a different person who wanted to RECORD THE CONVERSATION STATING YOU APPROVED THE CHARGES AND PROVIDED ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION INCLUDING YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER...This would later be used in their threatening legal action phone call... After this conversation I did the due diligence of researching their company and received nothing but UNFAVORABLE reviews and complaints. So I immediately called BCE back to cancel the charge and they stated that the order had not been processed into their database yet, so I told them again to cancel the order and not to process it or charge my card. Guess what, the next day they called me back stating that the charge did not go through due to overlimit and if I had another card to put the charge on. I told them I had cancelled that order and not to charge the card but they went ahead and charged it anyway. I watched my credit card statement online weekly to verify no charges were being made by BCE. No charges were recorded on my statement but today March 4, 2009 I received a call from someone who wouldn't give his full name or contact/callback information saying he was from VISA legal department and was in the process of contesting the $395 charge by BCE since they had a VOICE RECORDING authorizing the transaction. I stated the actions of 1.27.09 and 1.28.09 to him and his opinion was to go ahead and try the program instead of the legal actions and he even OFFERED TO LOWER THE PRICE TO $295...when does VISA legal offer to lower a merchants price?!?...At this point I figured it was BCE trying to get me to consent to another charge attempt, so I told the guy to go ahead and send me a letter stating their intentions to litigate and I wanted his personal contact information for my records to show our conversation if this does proceed to court. He gave no information and hung up. This complaint/information is long because this just occurred about 15 minutes ago and I wanted to warn others of this threat of legal actions due to the voice recording authorizing the charge earlier. DO NOT AGREE TO THERE VOICE RECORDING OF YOUR CONVERSATION.DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT NUMBER IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE OF BCE. IF YOU DO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE GET THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BEFORE COMMITTING TO ANYTHING. Read up on your rights. More information can be found at: http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/tcpa.html
Take up your shield and sword. Protect yourself and fight back against ALL unethical businesses!

• He
    helpyourneighbor Feb 04, 2010

Go to this news story about an old man and his involvement with BCE. He was able to get his money back with the help the news reporter.

Resolved Bank Card Empire — Scam and cheating

I received a phone call from Bank Card Empire shortly after Thanksgiving. They stated that i could make money...