Bamabullies Complaints & Reviews

Bamabulliespuppymiller

Just to set the record straight I have never sold a puppy to CARLOS BARIOS FRANCO or any body he knows . He can't produce any proof becouse thier is no truth to his claims. So now if anybody really wants to know the truth contact me at [protected]@bamabullies.com I have a money gram reciept with CARLOS BARIOS FRANCO name on it and a pedigree with the PERACHO kennel name . CARLOS BARIOS FRANCO will use pictures of dogs from ASTROBULL kennel to sell you a sick dog if you get a dog at all. If you want the real truth google CARLOS MANUEL BARIOS FRANCO the people that have posted complaints on him are real people with real complaints they also have information listed so you can contact them. Buyer beware never send your money to ARGENTINA so CARLOS MANUEL BARIOS FRANCO ASTROBULL KENNEL or PERACHO KENNEL can steal it from you !

BamabulliesMalcolm Gillo

Mr Malcolm Gillo is a famous puppie millers, he use to bred her ### over and over again without give them a rest, he also bred bad quality dogs and make fake papers, he bred any ### with any dog and later he just change the papers according to his own benefits. I have some e mails where he suggest to trick papers and where he claims that he did in the past (he thinks is very funny) people be stay away from this scammer, he is just a puppie miller and he is not interested in bred with quality.
Also i have some friends who told me that they were scammed, they paid a lot of money and they are still waiting for papers and for the puppies

The Truth May 02, 2010

carlos manuel barrios franco /carlos b. on nextdaypets/ carlos manuel on facebook/ NOWlet me put holes in bull story. notice date of complaint by carlos barrios also known as five other names. the date of complaint is after complaints were posted against him for doing what he is accusing malcolm gillo of. google carlos manuel barrios franco and make sure you scroll down to see all complaints. let me add by telling you that i have a email from carlos manuel barrios franco that laughs in my face saying very incriminating information about his true motives .
    ask carlos manuel to produce proof about malcolm !!! malcolm and other people have proof and are willing to share it with anyone who want to see funds that were sent to carlos manuel barrios franco . pedigree and pictures of horror story he sent me!
    hes on nextdaypets.com as we speak with six ads three breeds six diffrent breedings every dog from argentina thats listed is by him . bad to the bones kennels is fake kennel name he uses but when the dog arrives pedigree indicates its peracho kennels!!
    ive sent proof of purchase and pedigree and proof of his puppymilling to reputable breeders in uk that know him.
    they have forwarded carlos the emails and carlos sent me email saying that these people dont care and that they are laughing at us being the people he has victimized. and that no one cares also that he is still selling puppies in all diffrent countries he also mentions shooting me and the other people that posted against him in the head!! i dont recall that in code of ethics. i have email if anyone like to see [email protected] or to see proof !

this puppymiller is hiding the computer !! may the lord twist your ankle carlos maybe then youll stop these senseless crimes!

• Ca
    Carlos Barrios May 02, 2010

frank calobrisi is none another than the same Malcolm Gillo with a fake name, he use this name for post thing defending him self, but Frank Calobrisi and malcolm Gillo from Bamabullies Bull terrier are the same person, the purpose of Malcolm Gillo is just bred for monye, he has a very bad pay employment, so he tries to get money selling puppies, he use to buy bad quality puppies to others puppy millers and sell with papers of his kennel for more money, in fact he is a scammer. I have prove of this in my mail box, feel free to ask me more info and pictures about this.
    Carlos.

The Truth May 03, 2010

we both know thats a lie i live in lawrence massachusetts malcolm lives in alabama
    i dont see you offering your email address to anyone that wants to see proof. i am and other people are when you google carlos manuel barrios franco
    it comes up puppymiller -scammer! i guess these breeders that are helping you get dogs are no better than you
    come up with more lies that you cant back up.

carlos manuel on facebook
    carlos b on nextdaypets
    carlos manuel barrios franco when you send him money
    dont send $$$$$$$$$ to ARGENTINA

the real story

• Ju
    JuanLopez Oct 24, 2010

CARLOS MANUEL BARRIOS FRANCO caused me to place this comment. I found Carlos selling dogs in a website called PuppyFind and one of his dogs got my attention. I called Carlos and told him that I was looking for a good top quality Bull Terrier, Carlos mentioned that he had a 14 month old dog that was all grown up and ready to use for mating. We both made an agreement that i would send him $2, 9oo.He promised to ship the dog within a few days but right after I sent Carlos my money, he never sent anything and was constantly coming up with different inconviniances, for example at one time Carlos metioned that in Argentina no dog could fly out because of the h1-n1 flu, another excuse Carlos made up right at the time he was going to ship the dog, he said he used the dog to mate with a female and the dog caught a Venerial Virus, then Carlos proposed to replace that dog for another puppy, this puppywas sired by Dexter Diablo Fire Cracker from Peracho. I waited for this "puppy" another two months, then I e-mailed Carlos and asked him for my dog. Carlos said that my "puppy" turned out that he had a bad over bite. It has been a nightmare dealing with that man, I joined the bull terrier forum and the first thing I found out is that the same dog I purchased from Carlos and payed for in June 17, 2009, Carlos was still trying to sale the dog August 2009, Two months after I had purchased him and that's very dishonest. I'd like to mention that in numerius occasions Carlos sent me lot's of pictures of Peracho, Varbonet Fernando, and many other breeders I don't know if they work together with him, but at the moment Carlos said that he currently has nothing for sale with quality to send me and he has nothing to offer to resolve his problems but if you ask Carlos who owns all his listings that he has in NextDayPets.com he will tell you that he is selling for his friends and I said that Carlos has been spending money becasue he recently imported another dog from Europe joined by breeders from Columbia, this dog that Carlos is owner-in-part is named SILAR(OCUSA SAMURAY).
    I leave my comment here and hope it helps someone that has plans to purchase a dog or puppy from Argentina Carlos Manuel Barrios Franco, does not have my recommendation.(June 17, 2009 to March 2010, still no dog...Is Carlos Franco a man of trust

• Le
    Leandro Masuero Nov 03, 2010

Hi, this is unfair for a person involving the rest of the breeders of the country .. Here we breed responsibly and try to make things right for our dogs can be seen worldwide. I regret that it happened with this person, but in no way is the norm in our country. I hope to prove when I touch one of my puppies to sell to the U.S.. Greetings. Asbury Bull Kennel

Joe.P Dec 27, 2011

hi i also agree it is unfair Leandro you see carlos manuel barrios franco from argentina thinks it is okay to steal peoples money. If it was one case but there are many cases
    steelhead bullys is kennel name this puppymiller uses. funny how when he sells dogs they are from other kennels pups no one would purchase. he is a broker of pups
    i wish you luck with your breeding program

BamabulliesPuppy Miller

I bought a puppy from this people, they are just a puppy mill, just breeding for money, this guy is a crazy person, just talk talk talk, he will sell his mother, their dogs are sick, far apart from the standard of the breed, I just want that now one buy a puppy from Bamabullies. Stay away from these scammers.

Puppy Miller

The Truth Mar 06, 2010

i am the real Frank Calobrisi not Frank Calibiosi the above post is from Carlos manuel barrios franco using a fake name and im not happy
    because its my name.
    Fortunately his posts reveals him from the foreign type wording and spelling. show me the proof for your post. you cant because you have made it up.
    my phone 978-702-3000-
    stop hiding carlos the super puppymiller. you can make fake stories about breeders you have burnt to cover it up . nothing but a coward get a normal job
    in your country and stop exploiting Bullterriers. one last thing is everybody that claims you have burnt them making up stories ??
    not a chance

The Truth Mar 06, 2010

take a close look at the post above against bamabullies .carlos manuel barrios franco is on using this fake alias google carlos manuel barrios franco
    then click on complaints you will see what i am talking about. He claims he is me . how come he is saying bamabullies is in Minnesota on his complaint ??
    any red blooded AMERICAN WOULD KNOW BAMABULLIES EQUALS ALABAMA .
    produce a pedigree of dog youve been sold Mr fake frank calibiosi or produce payment proof!!!
    carlos manuel barrios franco no good //// ripp off

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices