Bajaj Pulsar 180 Cc Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Pulsar 180 CcNo spares available

I am having Pulasr 180cc purchased on 4th October 1996. From past 2 months there is some problem in my Bike regarding the Engine. I am continuously following Suman Auto, Noida for the repairing of my Bike. But, I am not getting any positive response from them. Also, from last 1 week my bike is there in their workshop and they people are continuously saying that the part is not available. I tried to Contact Bajaj Auto, Pune, but no response from there also.

Now it becomes a major problem for me to commute without Bike. If anyone can help me in this, I would be really thankful.

• Pk
    pkm Jul 12, 2008

there was no pulsars on1996!!!

i have many problems in my bajaj pulsar 180cc

senjal Jul 29, 2008

plese give me your answar

senjal Jul 29, 2008

aer you solve my problems ?

i have many problems in bajaj pulsar 180cc

javed anwar Aug 20, 2008

I m having latest model pulsar 180 cc its not been one year completed one lick age is there from the engine and engine is getting heat after driving 2 to 3 kms i have purchased my bike from KLN moter's in chennai they are not helping me to fix the issue and they are asking me to pay to fix the problem if possible please reply for this problem

• Ak
    akash tomar Jun 16, 2009

sir, in bajaj agency at agra named Srived bajaj automobiles, pratapura agra.
    staff having rude behaviours, they dont attend us when we have little problem about bike, like some nut to tight they said ' you have to wait 4-5 hrs, no worker is available' but really workers playing cards inside workshop. sir you have to take needful action.
    hoping for necessary action.
    i shall always grate full to you.
    thanking you

• Be
    ben_ben Sep 10, 2009

the staff here in bangalore are as bad as there ...its the same story everywhere,

someone should teach them public relations first rather than target completion

Bajaj Pulsar 180 CcMANUFACTURING DEFECT/SERVICE

I purchased 180 cc Pulsar from SUMAN AUTO NOIDA U.P.
From the first day of purchase of my bike,there is Gear shifting problem in my bike.
I complaint to the dealer regrding the problem, they replied its a manufacturing defect and it is in all bike of 180 CC pulsal.
I was very fond of BAJAJ pulasr 180 bike, so i beleive the words of the dealer.
from that day i am following up with the dealer but no solution is given till date.
i also called to the area service incharge of BAJAJ AUTO Mr. Anil Agarwal,and Mr. Susheel bajpeyi,but nothing happened except that problem increase and i got an accident due to the GEAR SHIFTING problem.
It is More than 20-30 times failure,
each time they replace some parts ans said that problem has been rectified.

Right now condition is that none of the BAJAJ person is replying to my mails and neither providing any solution.
ASI is saying that the problem is resolved,but i am the user who is suffering from the problem.

Mr. Anil agarwaal isasking me to give solution of this problem.
I think i am a customer not a R&D person of BAJAJ AUTO who can give them solution

Hope after this compliant through your site can wakeup the BAJAJ person.

Thank
Ajay Singh
Noida U.P.
+[protected]

• Va
    VAIBHAV SHARMA Nov 14, 2008

HELLO SIR,
    M ALSO A 180CC USER N M GETTING SATISFIED RESULT FRM MY BYK . I THINK THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN UR CLUTCH PLATE SO CHANGE IT N CHECK UR CHAIN SET IF U R IN NOIDA DEN U CAN GO TO SUMAN BAJAJ, SEC-2 NOIDA OR U CAN GO TO A MECHENIC NAMED AS MAHESH (OPP HOTEL WEST VIEW, GHAZIABAD ) SO TRY THIS N ENJOY D RIDE BBYE

• Am
    Amit089 Apr 04, 2009

hello ...
    I'm also a user of pulsar 180 cc, i have the same problem in changing my gear, i checked it in suman auto service center but they said " its not such a big problem, the bike is new that's why the gear are like after running few miles it will become normal" for the last 4 months, i'm ridding my bike but there no such improvement in my gear system.
    please help me

Amit Mukherjee

• Ra
    rajdeopa1984 Jul 21, 2010

Dear SUMAN BAJAJ i have been getting my bike serviced by your company for past 3 years regularly but to my dismay i repent a lot on it what i get in return is a engine seize after just 2 months of service where all the components like air filter and stuff were replaced still this was not supposed to happen fault has to be at your end in doing justified servicing of my bike, i did not expect this from you people a lot of disappointment and frustration.

Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc
    UA 07 N 4247
    Purchase Sept 2006

Raj Deopa
    +91-9891891057

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices