ATML89.NET Complaints & Reviews

ATML89.NETunautorized charges

July 14, two adult web site accounts created and then immediately canceled when I realized what I just did. Two weeks later, Jettis International charged my credit card twice for 38.69. I called them, they told me the accounts were closed and I would be receiving a phone call from a supervisor regarding my refund, well that didn't happen. I called them a week later because I didn't hear anything from a "supervisor" and I received the same response; wait for a supervisor’s phone call. Again that did not happen. So I called them today (27 Aug 09) talked to a "supervisor" Jim, told me the account was refunded 6 Aug 09 and it would take 7-10 business days for the refund to hit my account or a maximum of 30 days. Jim also advised that I could fax my bank statement (yeah right) to [protected] along with my refund confirmation numbers and they would be able to look into why I have not received my refund of $77.38. JIM, I WAS NEVER CONTACTED, SO HOW WOULD I HAVE REFUND CONFIRMATION #'s. These are the type of people we are dealing with from this company, so if you are lucky enough to get a refund you should see it in about 3-6 months.

• Ry
    Ryan80098324 Jul 31, 2009

I had a withdrawl today 31 July 09 for 39ish dollars on my visa and I have no idea why. I have not ordered or signed up for anything online recenty that wouild result in this.

madmpkwn Aug 27, 2009

the company you're looking for is Jettis International

ATML89.NET — Stole money off of internet

I was logging on to facebook and they wanted a credit card for a free membership and all of a sudden I got...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices