ATM Card Complaints & Reviews

ATM Card — žádost o novou kartu

Good evening, I took my card ATM, I contacted the office and they told me at your applying for a new card, I...

ATM Cardloss

sir,
i have lost my ATM card issued vy state bank of India, civil lines Branch, Ludhiana the branch code is 674. the card was issued in the name of vipan kumar ummat s/b a/c No.
[protected] valid up to august 2016. my card no. is 51692*********89.
Kindly arrange to block the card.Thain's and provide a ticket no. to my phone no [protected] and email id [protected]@yahoo.com.

ATM CardBlock of atm card

I had to lost my ATM Card of My Saving Account, A/C NO : [protected] Which I had interest to block my ATM Card as soon as Possiable .

ATM CardATM Card

Sir,
      I have my saving acc. At pathankot branch & my atm card is expired in the month of july 2010, regarding this I got a letter in the month of july from your bank that they have sent my renewed atm card to respective branch for the safety point of view & suggest me to collect the same from bank, but till date I did not rececived any renewed card even after my various visits to bank & got the answered that your card is not recevided yet.
      I was very happy when I recived a letter from bank that bank was very caring about coustmors, but it was shocking that till date I did not recived card. Sir you go through my account & I am of the opnion that every bank wants the account of like my account. I want to inform you that every time I have to go to pathankot which is 40 kms from my destination.

I want sugestion from your side that shoul I closed my account or continue at that time when every bank wants account of like me (at the age of compition).

Kindly inform me on my e mail id "[protected]@gmail.com"

ATM CardUnblocking of ATM

I mohammad rehan, having a saving account no. [protected], in sbi, rce, shamla hills, branch, bhopal, m.P.
        I have lost my atm card no. [protected] one and a half month ago. And I blocked it through the telephone customer care. They given me blocking confirmation ticket no. [protected] and said if you get back your card the unblocking process will take through your branch only.
        After 3 days of blocking I find my card and give an application for unblocking the atm.
        But after one month my card is still blocked. Branch officer of rce branch is not taking matter seriously. So I m facing broblems.
        Sir please take action in this regard.
        Thanking u
        Mohammad rehan

ATM Card — Do not know if it is fraud

Would like to know whether this atm card issued to me is genuine, as the bank is informing that they have...

ATM CardNon payment of cash through atm card

To

CANARA BANK
          GOKAK BRANCH
          ATM CARD NO. [protected]

Sir,

I the undersigned ATM Card holder of Canara Bank, Gokak Branch Card No. [protected] had operated my ATM card at Corporation Bank - ATM Centre at Samadevi Galli, Belgaum around 12.30 pm on 26th March- 2008 for Rs.4000/- ( Rs.2000 + Rs.2000)and could not recieve the amount. But Rs.4000/- has been debited to my account.

I have submitted written complaint to the CANARA BANK, Gokak Branch. They have also forwarded the complaint to CANARA BANK - BANGALORE and also CORPORATION BANK-BANGALORE . Till date I have not received my money.

Hence, you are requested to consider my request and do the needful at the earlist possible.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

VEDAVATI. K . JOSHI

ATM Cardatm card provided does not work

sir
            I have opened a account in sbi bank at vansathalipuram (hyderabad (AP) account no-[protected] recently, the atm card given from the bank does not work, it gives a error code 130 at atm machine, it says that the card was not readen properly,
            sir I am in trouble. I told the bank about this but nobody responded in this, please issue me a replacement of my given atm card