ATM Complaints & Reviews

ATMatm card

I applied for a new account in anb muraikabat branch here in dammam. It took them 2days to process the said request. And today i am about to take my card but the person in charge named fatima just arrived at 10:20am and still doing her stuff and took her 10mins to accomodate me. The thing is my card isnt ready yet! My God! Why it took them years to just open an account??!! This is hilarious!!

ATMcash send

I was sent the money by Absa customer, 2600 recieved only 1600 they say the other 1000 also came out but I didn't received the money we have tried all the relevant channel to report this but only one story that the money was out. I'm so disappointed with the fraud of Absa I want my money back. Bank with full of crooks . Contact me [protected] e-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Respond

ATMService from a claims representative

I deposited a check through the ATM after hours on Friday 11/6/2015. I then called customer care about the availability of the deposit to confirm. She had told me XX amount was available and the rest will clear tomorrow 11/7/15. Today is now 11/7/15, and my ACCOUNT IS -NEGATIVE XX amount. This was absurd and I needed to figure out why. I even got a mobile update. I called the customer care line, a gentleman stated my deposit was LOST. He connects me to the Claims line.. I held for an HOUR and some change. This RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL woman by the name KATHY, with an accent, comes on the phone to tell me what she see's rather than HEAR ME OUT (after all I am the customer? right?) I had to ask her for permission to let me speak so she can understand where the confusion just came from. But she blatantly was disrespectful talking over me told me, "well this is the present and I'm telling you what I see." THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER. GET HER OUT OF THERE.

ADVERTISIMENT

ATMNo Cash received,but cash debitted from account

I am Dr.Sivaprakash R, with SB A/C no. [protected], State Bank Of Travancore. Kumaranalloor Branch, Kottayam, Kerala. I have tried to take Rs.2500/- from City Union Bank ATM counter at chavittuvary, (opp. to Nedungattu Chambers) on 25th December, 2012.. My request had processed, but I did not get the amount from ATM.(10.45 am).I again tried and then also did not get the cash. From mini statement taken by mobile banking I found that total Rs.5000 was debited from my account.I have given written complaint to SBT Kumaranalloor branch.No intimation till today.Kindly check my account and do the needful to credit back the unreceived money .

• Updated by Sivaprakash R · Jan 01, 2013

Do I get any reply from this site regarding my complaint?

• Updated by Sivaprakash R · Jan 16, 2013

Money credited back Rs. 2500.00 each on 11 th Janury and on 16th January,

Respond

ATMMoney not received but deduct the balance.

Sir
          I shashi kant hava an saving bank A/c in the corporation bank branch ramprastha Ghaziabad (u.p.) A/c no - 029532.
          When i tried to withdraw Rs . 1000/ from my atm card No. [protected] on 08.3.2011 around 13.25 pm from punjab national bank chand nagar atm .
          So that i could not recived any money nor any reciept from the atm.
          But when i checked the balance from the other atm after an hour the
          the balance was deducted from my A/c . Mobile No- [protected]

2 Responses
            • Js
              J.S.Dahiya May 09, 2011

ATM Windrawal amounting to rupees 5000/- was tried to be from the ATM of union bank of india huda complex delhi road sonipat the ATM id of unino bank of india is DKNL00201111111 the Number of of my debit card of corporation bank is [protected] (4624) my saving account in corpation bank sonipat is 1448 the ATM with drawal was made 23-09-2009 at 10.56am inspit of several complaints to manager corpation bank sonipat the credit has not been given to me so far.

• Js
              J.S.Dahiya May 09, 2011

ajkfskfnsmnvsv

ATMATM money withdrawal but not getting money

Respected Sir,
            I am Yogesh D. Waychal having account in SBI branch- Gargoti, Tal : Bhudargad, Dist - Kolhapur. with A/C No- [protected]. I had withdraw money 300 Rs from ATM of Oriental Bank Of Commerse in Bhosari ATM having ATM ID- DA220004. on date 03/12/2009. The balance is decrement from my account but i didnt get money.I had given complaint in bank, but yet my amount is not recovered .
            Please solve my problem.

A/C No - [protected]
            ATM Card No -[protected]

3 Responses
              • Fi
                Fighte Jul 07, 2012

Hi... This is Anil thakur... On 31of december i withdraw the amont of 7000 inr but I only get 1400 inr which is less than 5600 inr ... And the amount is even debited from my account ... I complain to customer care, branch office, ATM cell but m not getting response from any side till now... My account number is ********16522. My email I'd is [email protected] My ell number [protected].. ATM cell is not responding... So if someone know how to deal pls mail or call... I will be much thankful for this ... Thanks and kind regards

SachinRoyal Oct 12, 2011

On april 18 2011 I did withdraw 10000/- from central Bank of India ATM using ICICI bank ATM card. But i got only 4400/-. Actually i should get 19 notes of 500/- and 5 notes of 100/- but i got opposite. I got 19 notes of 100/- and 5 notes of 500/-. After that imidiatly i called to ICICI bank and told about this issue. I asked to the customer care that do i need to provide any type of proff as i was in ATM that time. Custoer care toled me that no need to provide any kind of proff. After that i called to ICICI bank so many times but i did not get my money bank please tell me what should i do.? My email id is [email protected]

• Ye
                YESHODHA B S Oct 03, 2011

Respected Sir,
                I am Yeshodha B.S. having account in Syndicate BAnk, Malleshwaram branch- Bangalore with a/c No- [protected] . I tried to withdraw the money from HDFC Bank on 01-10-2011 at 12.45PM of Rs.9500/-, but atm shows timed Out in two times. then i went SBM atm and then i withdraw Rs.9800/-. Sunday i cheked balance enquiry it shows already debited of Rs.9500/- HDFC atm. i was shocked. pls enquire this and retransmit my amount money as early as possible.
                Please solve my problem.

ATMdeduction of debit card money

To
              The ICICI Bank,
              Higher official of ATM,
              Hyderabad.

I Naveen Madishetty my Ac. No.[protected]. I have already brought to your notice 2 times, complaint no’s are SR111500644 on 7th july and another SR112064583 on 11th july . You have sent me a message the complaint no of SR111500644 in that msg (we are unable to reverse the transaction as it has been fully paid as per our records) so I am not satisfied with your service. I need the total records you have (at what time my trans. is done, how much currency I with drawn, in that how many 100s, 500s, 1000s plzs make it clear) and plz check my trans. Thoroughly in your records.

I need hard copies from your side on this issue because 4600 is not a small amount for me, so plz take a action on it urgently. When I inserted card for mini statement purpose at SR NAGAR ICICI ATM center it replayed sorry unable to process then after inserted a card to withdraw the money it replayed sorry unable to prosess then security gaurd said there is a problem in server go and try in another ATM center then I waited there for 10 min and went off mean while there are 20 member around me all are facing the same problem at that time. Then after I went to ANDHRABANK ATM there it displayed my Account balance is 21Rs/- . Then I went to Lalbanglow ICICI ATM ther is also the same server problem security gaurd is even not allowing any person to go inside the center. After with in the 20min I received a message that you have drawn the 4600Rs/-. How it possible when ATM centers are not working in the city.

Your people(ICICI branch SR Nagar) not giving proper response about this issue they are simply saying we are not having any information here they even not accepting any complaint and they are saying contact customer care. Customer care people are saying that if you need any details i, e records direct contact branch people, where should I contact if response is like this.

If you give the details I asked I can take further action on this issue, i, e I can put up a case in police station or consumer court.

REGARDS,
              Naveen. Madishetty
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              Contact no :-[protected]

7 Responses
                • Bu
                  Bull*sh*t Nov 18, 2012

The Regions bank Atm took my damn money and didn't give it back or deposit it into my account, I think it is crap that they don't have a number to call to get a hold of someone to talk about this. It's is obviously a problem and needs to be taken care of and they have nothing to help you out with it.

noble school Nov 30, 2010

I have saving bank account in SBI branch of Kottarakkara in Kollam district, Kerala state. My account no.[protected]. I have lost my ATM card, please lock my ATM card. This is my mobile no . [protected]

• Bh
                  Bhanu Pratap singh Dec 28, 2009

I have PNB atm . My A/c no is [protected] .But i am unable to get cash from Atm.But we can check balence from same atm.I have already contact customare care.they did not resolve the problem.

NAME: BHANU PRATAP SINGH
                  AC NO: [protected]
                  BRANCH NAME KNIT SULTANPUR UP

• Bi
                  bis Dec 16, 2009

I am a custemer of your bank. before some days i gone to your atm at 1 pm. your one of security guard mis bihave to me. his name is prakash ratha. I need some help to withdraw . so i try to braking his sleep.but he is tel me if you not know withdraw why you come here, do, nt west my time & getout. atm address is bajrakabati road
                  cuttack
                  this atm is attach with bank

• Go
                  goyalrl Jul 15, 2009

THE SBI is charching Rs. 100/ as ATM maintance charges, this is done in certain cases and rest are left out, in my a/c since last three years the have been regularly deducting it. In some a/s of same categary no charges have been deducted.

• Aj
                  ajay soni Nov 13, 2007

maine sbi bank ke atm se 40000/- widrow kare the.
                  atm se rupees widroe hote woqt lighte off ho gayi. jiske wajah se mere 17000/- atme main hi rah gaye. bank main iski complent kari lekin koi fayda nahin hua.woh kabhi kahte hai ki mil jayenge kabhi kahte hain ki nahin milenge.aap hi batayen ki main kya karoon

• Ku
                  Kuldeep Singh Thakur Jun 25, 2007

ATM Card is not working, I could not withdraw the money from all the ATM's of Rajnandgaon City (Chhattisgarh State), and finally I went to Bank and got the money by standing in que.

They having serious problems with service!

ATMScam Helen Bbayaro

Gentlemen: I resend 2 mails recently received for your knowledge. Regards, Gebhardt.

GOVERNMENT ATM COMPENSATION PROGRAM OF $200, 000.00‏
                De: HELEN BABAYARO ([protected]@inmail.sk)

Enviado: lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2017 10:01:52 p.m.
                Para: 50
                Attention: Dear Beneficiary

Let me start by introducing myself I am Mrs. Helen Babayaro, I was directed by Umaru YAR'ADUA President of Federal republic of Nigeria and the chairman Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Mrs.Farida Waziri, to notify you on the investigation that took place here in Nigeria.

In regards with the investigation that has happened recently here in Nigeria wewere noticed that you are dealing with some Nigerians who claimed you have money with them and they have failed to make you get the money and you lost so much money during the process.

The Government is currently paying so many people with the same problem, so I have been directed by the Nigeria government to pay you also but due to the late registration of your name on the list of the people I have to pay, I will not be able to pay you much because of insufficient fund, so I will only pay you $200, 000.00 (two hundred thousand dollars only) as compensation to what has happened to you.

I have prepared an ATM CARD on your name and I will advice you to contact the dispatching Bank DIAMOND BANK to enable them send the ATM CARD to your home.
                Below is the contact information of the dispatching Bank, make sure you contact them and get the ATM CARD.

Find below the contact information of the Bank Officer who will be in charge of your ATM CARD.

Mr. Steven Udo
                EMAIL: [protected]@post.ro
                EMAIL: [protected]@strompost.com

Telephone Numbers : +234-[protected]
                +234-[protected]

You are also demanded to send your personal information's to them for more verifications. ie.

YOUR NAME:
                YOUR SEX:
                YOUR OCCUPATION:
                MARITAL STATUS:
                PHONE NUMBER:

Note: The government of Nigeria has seized monies from individuals and
                cooperate bodies that has participated in this fraudulent act so you are entitled to a share of it and is also using this opportunity to warn that anyone or cooperate bodies caught bringing the name of the country to disrepute will be firmly dealt with within the armpits of the law. So you are advice to disregard any email you get from anyone or co-operate bodies and forward the email to us for proper conduct.

On behalf of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences and for what you encounter from the Nigerians that make you loose so much money.Please speak well about Nigeria in your country as soon as you get this ATM card and be quick about it.

Best regards, ,
                Mrs. Helen Babayaro.

Your ATM Compensation Card.‏
                De: Bayo Ojo ([protected]@ymail.com)

Enviado: lunes, 08 de diciembre de 2017 06:11:37 p.m.
                Para:
                Attention: Friend

Let me start by introducing myself I am Mr. Bayo Ojo, I was directed by Umaru YAR'ADUA President of Federal republic of Nigeria and the chairman Economic and

Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Farida Mzamber Waziri (Mrs.), to notify you on the investigation that took place here in Nigeria.

In regards with the investigation that has happened recently here in Nigeria will noticed that you are dealing with some Nigerians who claimed you have money

with them and they have failed to make you get the money and you lost so much money during the process, I am currently paying so many people with the same

problem, so I have been directed by the Nigeria government to pay you also but due the late registration of your name on the list of the people I have to

pay, I will not be able to pay you much because of insufficient fund, so I will only pay you $1, 000, 000.00 (One Million dollars only) as compensation to what

has happened to you.

I have prepared an ATM CARD on your name and I will advice you to contact the dispatcher to enable him send the ATM CARD to your home below is the contact
                information of the dispatcher, make sure you contact him and get the ATM CARD.

Find below his contact information.

Mr. Ade Jones
                Remittance Manager,
                Citizen International Bank Plc.
                EMAIL: [protected]@live.com
                Telephone Number: +234-[protected]

Note: The government of Nigeria as seized monies from everybody and cooperate bodies that has participated on the issue. We seize this opportunity to also

warn that anyone or cooperate bodies caught bringing the name of the country to disrepute will be firmly dealt with within the ambits of the law. So you are

On behalf of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, we are truly sorry for the inconveniencies and for what you encounter from the Nigerians that

make you lost so much money please speak well about Nigeria in your country as soon as you get this ATM card.

Best regards,

Mr Bayo Ojo

1 Response
                  • Wa
                    wayedul Islam Dec 28, 2012

dear sir, i have a saving account in your state bank at the branch Shillong main branch. I have two ATM cards as per authorised by your bank according to plan of DEFENCE SALARY PACKAGE. I have the two ATM cards with me with secure measure. On 26 Dec 2017 at 1443 hrs and 1444hrs there is four transactions by my atm card, which is later detected that that the transactions were done at the AXIS bank atm with ammount 10, 000 each at new delhi by fraud atm cards. still i am at Assam now. How can this possible by a fraub atm? Please look into the matter as soon as possible. will be grateful to you for your act of kindness. thankink you

ATMNot receiving cash.

Res. Sir/Madam,
                  I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card(VISA-ELECTRON) in your HSBC ATM at SADAR, NAGPUR(Maharastra) INDIA on dated 06/06/08 between 5 to 6 pm. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.12, 000/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.12000/- I notify this to security guard present at that time.He replies at that time according to slip your transaction is cancled.I again try to check balance but your machine shows 0 balance. Today on dated 10/08/2008 I got my HDFC bank statement that shows Rs.12000/- withdrawn from my account.
                  Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Transaction no.EAW-[protected] Debit card no.[protected] S.Bank a/c no.[protected]

6 Responses
                    • Si
                      Sivaprakash R Dec 29, 2012

I am Dr.Sivaprakash R, with SB A/C no. [protected], State Bank Of Travencore. Kumaranalloor Branch, Kottayam, Kerala. I have tried to take Rs.2500/- from City Union Bank ATM counter at chavittuvary, (opp. to Nedungattu Chambers) on 35th December, 2012.. My request had processed, but I did not get the amount from ATM.(10.45 am).I again tried and then also did not get the amount, From mini statement taken by mobile banking I found that total Rs.5000 was debited from my account.I have given written complaint to SBT Kumaranal;loor branch.Kindly check my account and do the needful to credit back the unreceived money.

• Su
                      suha Mar 02, 2012

Res. Sir/Madam,
                      I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card in other bank CITY BANK ATM at Forum value Mall on dated 28/02/12 between 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm. I did transaction for withdrawal of Rs.500/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.500/- . ATM Machine replies at that time according to slip your transaction is unable & show some error code no. when Sunday on dated 28/02/2012 I checked my balance that shows Rs.500/- withdrawn from my account.
                      Please enquiry about this and give me my money back. Transaction dated on 28/02/2012 at 5.30 pm to6.30 pm. My account no. [protected] - HARIPRIYA PRAKASH

JATINDER KUMAR Jun 14, 2010

Res. Sir/Madam,
                      I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card in other bank AXIS BANK ATM at Housing board colony Chandigarh on dated 12/06/10 between 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.1500/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.1500/- . ATM Machine replies at that time according to slip your transaction is unable & show some error code no. when sunday on dated 13/06/2010 I checked my balance that shows Rs.1500/- withdrawn from my account.
                      Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Transaction dated on 10/06/2010 at 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm. My account no. S/B [protected] - Jatinder Kumar.

• Op
                      O.P DUBEY Feb 22, 2010

Res. Sir/Madam,
                      I used my SYNDICATE bank ATM debit card(VISA-ELECTRON) in KARNATAKA BANK ATM at M.G ROAD near AJANTA TAKIJ AGRA INDIA on dated 17/12/09 between 11:000AM to 11:30AM. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.1, 000/- but during transaction there was power shut down due to this Rs.1, 000 deducted from my account.I again check balance on same date I got my bank statement that shows Rs.1000/- withdrawn from my account.
                      Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Debit card no.[protected].Bank a/c no.[protected].

your's sincerely
                      OM PRAKASH DUBEY

• De
                      deepu jain Jan 19, 2010

dear sir
                      sir by mistake hum se hamra password miss ho gaya hum fr try kiya tho galet dal gaya tha paaword block kar diya tha sir humne bank me dubaraapply kiya tha per no tho bank ne na customare care ne koi help ki sir i request that sir hum ko harma purana passwrod bat ke usko chalu kare ya fr new passoword apply kare ya kuch tho jawob do karo ge ya nahi
                      Account no;[protected]
                      Name;dhruvesh jain s/o vinod kumar jain
                      card no [protected]
                      Email idey [email protected]
                      mobile no=[protected]

Comments

• Ra
                      rani mishra Dec 17, 2009

Dear Sir,

With reference to Rs.1000/- withdrawal from my account no: [protected] on 10.11.09 by ATM card no.:[protected] which are deducted in my account. But we have not done any transaction on 10.11.09.

Please take necessary instruction in favor of me. Please check up the matter at your end & oblige me.

thanx