ASR Infotech complaints & reviews
ASR Infotech - IDBI bank mismanagement
We received swift remittance from UK. It was deposited in INR with Std Charted on 21st May'08. Till date the customer care and Back Office has no clue where the payment is.I at personal level contacted STD Charted Mumbai and got the information that pay order no. "054442" has been carried to Std Charted Delhi, who in turn require Authorization letter from home branch to hand over to me. But the Asst Manager Mr Anubhav at Rohini branch refused. Now the pay order has been carried to Jhandewala Branch, IDBI.
ASR Infotech - Unsatisfied from bank service
A copy of email to
The Chief Manager,
Subject : Unsatisfied with your service (Please close our account)
We have a current account in Punjabi Bagh Branch in the name of M/s ASR Infotech (working as a Call Centre), address at 27, Tarun Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi-110088. Our account number is 0005683227. The account was opened by us about two months ago.
After misbehavior and unsatisfied reply after giving several of calls to your bank staff, we want to close our account. We are writing down the incidents due to that we want to make complaint and to close our account:-
1) First of all, Miss Neha Ahluwalia who is a marketing person in Citibank approached us to open account. And after opening the account she disappeared from the scene and she didn’t even bother to receive our call neither guided us to whom we should contact. We repeatedly tried to contact her but she didn’t respond.
2) Than we sent our CA to bank where she told him on phone that she will visit our office next day but she did never turn up. In the bank he was told that Mr. Hemant Kumar is our relationship manager we can contact him for any information. He too disappointed us and after receiving one or two call He didn’t respond to us.
3) We have sent two account opening forms to Citibank in the name of Purshotam Dass and Purshotam Dass HUF about two months ago but no information was given to us till now in this regard.
4) We demanded from the bank Swift Code of bank because we have to receive payment from abroad but when we conveyed the Swift Code to the party he in- form us that swift code belongs to Mumbai Branch. As a proof we can also provide you email sent by the party. So We have to receive our funds in other bank till now. We felt sorry to the party many times. We also demanded Sort code of bank . But we were told that there is no such type of code in bank.
5) We earlier also wrote a complaint in the citiphone about Miss Neha Ahluwalia but We think no action was taken.
We are thinking about publish this matter in newspaper. Please check the matter and close our account.
For ASR INFOTECH
We are here to help
- 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution
- Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts
- Honest and unbiased reviews
- Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free