AsOnTV.com Complaints & Reviews

AsOnTV.comThey look legitimate, but when you order a product, they charge your credit/debit card and do not deliver a product

This website is a scam. They look legitimate, but when you order a product, they charge your credit/debit card and do not deliver a product. Their customercare email address bounces back any communication you send as UNDELIVERABLE several days after you email them. Their phone number on the website says the mailbox is full after you listen to the long message. The phone number on my credit card bill is different from the website phone number and has been disconnected. I am filing a formal complaint thru my credit card company and will press to get this web scam shut down!

• Su
    SueG Jun 29, 2010

I ordered an elite ab roller and received a confirmation email on 4/27/10 stating my merchandise would be shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. My credit card was charged on 5/3/10. My inquiry to the link in the confirmation letter was returned an un deliverable. Is there any recourse?

• Ku
    Kuldake May 06, 2012

Yep a total scam, thought the price of the product too good to be true, never received it and the only way to contact them is by emailing them thru there site but you get no replys. Do not buy from them.

AsOnTV.comCharged credit card but didn't ship items!

I placed an order with AsOnTv.com online and my credit card was billed, but I never received the three products I ordered. I e-mailed their customer servce dept. and called three times and left voice messages with contact information and they never responded. I was never able to speak to a person, only an answering machine.

• Fj
    fjeiajrid Aug 19, 2009

DO NOT ORDER from AsOnTv.com!!!

It is a fraud...

I ordered a turbo wave oven from the website, they took the money out of my account and NEVER shipped it to me.

It's been about 4 months now.. I called the number on the reciept sent to my email. It was a busy tone.

I went to the website AsOnTv.com and called both numbers recommended to contact the company. Once again, BUSY TONE!
    BUSY Tone= NON EXISTENCE. Don't even try emailing them, you will NEVER get a respond. A**HOLES!

Im going to report this to the fraud center, and banks. DO NOT ORDER!

• Pc
    pcote Mar 03, 2010

Yep, we ordered a pillow, they charged the card and never shipped the item. This site should be shutdown and the operators arrested.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices