Arc Labs Inc Complaints & Reviews

Arc Labs IncMagic diet pills and extra diet pills

I ordered one pack and some how I ended up with 2 for £10 so when I got them I didn't need them so I sent them back today I looked at my could and they've taken £95 and £89 out of my account I don't have there email or any contacts I want me money back !!!

Arc Labs IncUnethical and Misleading Advertising & Communication

Hello
On 7 December 2015 I was extremely foolishly taken in by a free trial that was offered of Xtremcleanse and Raspberry Ketone by Arc Labs Tel No [protected]
The advertising was well done, and they featured Princess of Wales taking the product etc, so it all 'appeared' to be above board.
I signed up for a free trial, which I received and took but after 3 tablets it obviously didn't suit me.
Unfortunately, I was unaware (my mistake) that I had to actively stop any future products being sent to me.
However, what followed I feel is not my mistake - it is unethical and misleading behaviour by the company.
I received more packages after the first free trial and was puzzled but not worried as I knew I hadn't ordered them. Disastrously, because I was dealing with a bereavement (my mother) I put all these packets on one side to sort out later!
At no time did I receive confirmation of an order from this company, I also received no confirmation of the large amount of money this company was taking every month. Otherwise I would have cancelled immediately. This strongly suggests to me that they are deliberately misleading customers.
By the time I realised what they had been doing they had taken £800.00 from my account for December, January, February, March. Even as I write this I could cry. I just can't afford this.
I rang them immediately I saw what they were doing (I thought I was having an awful struggle financially but couldn't work out why!) They have refunded the March payment but refuse to refund anything else - so they still have £600.00 of my money and I have not used any of the products - all packaging is intact.
I work part time and have bills and rent to pay and also supplementing the income of a member of the family with mental health problems.
I have pointed out to them that if I was dealing with any decent online company, (a) I would have contacted THEM to place an order after the trial and (b) they would have sent email confirmations of their actions. They have confirmed that they had not done this. But if they had I would have called them from the start to cancel. In fact the only company I have dealt with online is Amazon and they always send confirmation of every order placed and when it is despatched etc. So this has been a huge shock.
I have sent back ALL the unopened, intact products to Cyprus on 15.03.16 from Teignmouth Post Office. ( ARC Labs Returns PO Box 42388 Larnaca 6533, Cyprus.) I have a proof of posting.
They have taken out 22 December 2015 - Ultradiet - £89.00
08 March 2016 - ThecleanseExtra.com £99.95
08 March 2016 - Raspberry-Pro.com £99.92
They have refunded
£89.00 and £95.00
I haven't ordered any of these products? Or not to my knowledge anyway.
I wonder if the Princess of Wales knows that they are using her details to draw people into this situation?
The desirable resolution of my complaint is a refund of December, January, February payments. However, I realise I have to accept responsibility for my own stupidity, and I therefore would be content with even half of the remaining £600.00 they owe me.

I attach copies of my emails to them and theirs to me. I called them today at 10.00 am and spoke to advisor and supervisor. Not a happy call.

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: All Untouched Products sent back to Larnaca, Cyprus 07.03.16 - Please Refund all Payments taken

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I have had the chance to find out from the bank the full extent of the damage:-

22 December 2015 - Ultradiet - £89.00
22 December 2015 - Gofatburner - £95.00

07 January 2016 - Gofatburner - £99.92
07 January 2016 - Ultradiet - £95.95

08 Febuary 2016 - Gofatburner - £99.92
08 Feburary 2016 - Ultradiet - £95.95

08 March 2016 - ThecleanseExtra.com £99.95
08 March 2016 - Raspberry-Pro.com £99.92

You have refunded me most of the two March debits which arrived in my account on 15 March 2016:-

£89.00
£95.00

Thank you for this.

However, please confirm urgently when you will refund the rest of the money you have taken from me so that I can inform the bank.

I cannot afford this. It has been disastrous.

I have posted all the untouched products to you on 15 March 2016.

Wendy

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 6:28 PM
Subject: All Untouched Products sent back to Larnaca, Cyprus 07.03.16 - Please Refund all Payments taken

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your confirmation of my refunds.

Please find below a copy of the email I sent to you on Friday when I discovered this nightmare!

I have been down to the post office today and I have sent ALL the unopened/untouched products back to you.

Therefore, please refund me all payments you have taken from my bank account without me being aware of what you were doing.

Wendy McInnes

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 10:28 PM
Subject: Ultra Power Cleanse & Ultra Ketone Plus - Refund

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for your emails advising that the money you took out of my bank in March 2016 £95.00 and £89.00 will be returned to my bank in a week's time.
I am still in shock and distress about this situation.
I was very interested to try this product - all credit to well presented advertising, However, when I tried it, the Xtreme Cleanse did not suit me at all and I stopped taking both samples after 3 days.
Unfortunately:-
A) I didn't realise I had to 'opt out' and if I didn't, that you would just start taking large sums of money without me contacting you to discuss prices, quantities and frequency etc!?
B) I received no confirmation you were taking this money. If I had, I would have stopped it immeidately. I was very suprised when more packages arrived. But as I have been dealing with bereavement and all its emotional upset and administration, I did not have time to investigate. Disastrously, I just put all the packages to one side.
C) I had no idea how expensive these products were. I wouldn't have even agreed to a free trial if I had realised, and I would NEVER have agreed to pay £200.00 a month! I work part-time in a callcentre and have to pay rent, bills, petrol, and supplement the income of a member of my family who suffers from mental health! I simply cannot afford this kind of money.
D) I understand that these payments started coming out on December 7, which means that even with the refund of the March payment, I will still have paid you over £600.00 for a product I haven't touched and which didn't even suit my body.
Today was the first time I had time to sit down and have a proper look through my accounts and now realise why it has been more of a struggle than usual financially. The details enclosed in each of the envelopes list the product name but not the price. Another piece of information which would have alerrted me.
Now I have opened the envelopes, I see there is a page enclosed in each, listing the name of the product, but no price shown! All the products/packaging are completely intact and untouched. I am happy to return them to someone who will really benefit from them and will be able to affort them.
I am really annoyed with myself for allowing myself to be drawn in and misunderstanding this situation, but I am angry with you as a company for not being more transparent and making it clearer what you were doing each step of the way.
I therefore, request refund of any monie you have taken from my account ASAP. I cannot afford to lose £600.00! And, in the meantime I will return the intact, untouched products.
Wendy McInnes
PS I wish to commend the advisor I spoke to today. I was in great distress and his manner was excellent throughout the phone call. I only asked to speak to a supervisor, as I need someone to authorise refunding the rest of the money that has been taken from my bank account.

From: Customer Support
To: [protected]@googlemail.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 5:17 AM
Subject: Refund Request Approved

Dear Wendy McInnes,

We are pleased to inform you that your refund has been issued in the amount of 89

The amount will reflect on your statement within 5 business days.

If you have any query, please do not be reluctant to contact us from Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.

Sincerely yours,

Customer Support Team
[protected]

From: Customer Support
To: [protected]@googlemail.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 5:17 AM
Subject: Refund Request Approved

Dear Wendy McInnes,

We are pleased to inform you that your refund has been issued in the amount of 95.00

The amount will reflect on your statement within 5 business days.

Sincerely yours,

Customer Support Team
[protected]

Arc Labs IncUnethical practice a scam - collecting additional payments when you think that you have just ordered a one off item

I ordered Raspberry ketone from Arc Labs I was under the impression that this was a one off order as it was advertised as a special offer. I received my order but also received the additional surprise of £95.00 being taken out of my bank account along with other lesser values, that the company had also taken in another name - I have tried to call customer services but the number on the invoice is incorrect. I have contacted my bank and they have frozen any other payments going out but it is too late as I have lost in total £180.00 - please please help to stop this happening to others

margmbe Oct 19, 2016

At the end of September I ordered a free trial of RVTL anti aging cream 14 days later I noticed £95 had been taken from my bank account I contacted my Bank who said they would cancel any further payments but how do I get my money back does anyone have a valid phone number or e-mail address. Has anyone reported this to Trading Standards Marjorie

Arc Labs IncRasberry keytone

In Dec I sent away for 30day trial pack of raspberry ketone and some other fat burner from Facebook on 4th Jan £95 was taken out my account without authorisation again on the 19th Jan £102 was taken out my bank 2days later a parcel arrived by Hermes I took it and opened the parcel wrote on the letter for return did not want them as I am a pensioner and cannot afford that kind of money and it played havoc with my direct debit for my insurance for my car and my life insurance due to this I have had to pay an extra £30 on my car in surance and a substantial amount of bank charges now on the 23 Feb £82 taken out and only left £3 in bank not even eough to feed our pay for gas and electric 26th Feb another parcel arrived I will now phone them and send the parcel back by post this time with proof of return I wish my money back for 19th Jan £102 and 23rdfeb £82

Anna Dziewulska Mar 04, 2016

Same thing happended to me, where ARC Laboritries London Inc...having been sending me the cream I didn't order, they have de frauded my bank account as the website where I simply paid for postage, neglected to mention that the trial is ongoing before debiting my account by two payments of which I was not informed. One payment was £99 the other £93, now this is a lot of money to be taken unawares and as my account was in credit they were lucky...the advertisements should in my opinion be banned.

Arc Labs IncRvtl antiagingcream

i was caught as it seems others have been. i cancelled this subscription as i too was unaware i would be recieving products every two weeks. They took £74.40 from my acc, two weeks later they have taken another £81.33. my bank said they would cancel future payments but as i can see by my latest statement they have taken more money. if all us people are complaining about this surely something should be done to stop them. i have written on face book warning others not to get coned in tosubscribing to something you dont realise you are doing

• Kb
    KB40 Mar 03, 2016

This company scammed me into trial of Equinox anti ageing cream and RVTL skin cram. I paid with my credit card a small amount. I did not get any confirmation email or paper work to state that I had 14 days to cancel this "subscription". I have now had to contact my credit card as this company have tried several times to take money from my account without my authorisation. I returned the products to them and cancelled all items and have requested refunds for money I did not agree to pay them. THIS IS A SCANDALOUS WAY TO OBTAIN MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE. BE WARNED LADIES AND GENTS. ONLINE PURCHASING IS NOT SAFE WITH COMPANIES LIKE THIS AROUND.
    Scammed, Scotland UK

Arc Labs IncUltra ketone plus

The above company is a complete scan, after receiving my" free "trial of Ultra power Cleanse & Ultra ketone Plus which I returned on the same day I received the goods, I noticed £200 had been taken on my credit card.

On contacting their customer services they told me they would refund the £200.00 but take a £40.00 charge for re- stocking at there warehouse!!!

So the so called free trial cost £40 in charges £6.90 for the return post&£6.90 for the postage for the free trial. £53.80 out of pocket although I retuned the goods in the allocated time & in the original package.

Marge MBE Oct 15, 2016

I responded to an advert for a free trial for a skin cream two weeks ago this morning £93 pounds was taken from my bank I cant find any phone numbers for the company which is Arc Labs Inc can any one help, I am a pensioner and cant afford this .

Arc Labs IncUnauthorized debits on my account

On the 17th December 2015 I ordered trial packs of Ultra Ketone plus on order no 5007524 and Ultra Power Cleanse Trial on order no 5007545. I was to pay for postage which I agreed to pay on my debit card, these amounts were £2.95 and £3.95 respectively. These amounts came off my account on the 18th. On the 4th January they took off a further £95.00. I went into my bank Lloyds and asked if they could help me. They said I could make a claim, but suggested I contact Arc Labs first. I sent an email to their customer services on 11th at 02.45am. Not knowing that on the 11th they are removing another £89.00, which I saw today 14th January. I then sent them another email asking them again to contact me and explain. I will be going to my bank in the morning to stop my debit card. This money was set aside for my rent, don't know what I'm going to do. Please can you advise me as to how I can retrieve my money. Thank you and God bless. Sharon

Arc Labs IncEquinox day and night serum

I ordered a trial creams off them paid for the shipping costs, there was nothing in bold lettering that I was signing for skin trials, I have not even tried the product as I went abroad for 3 weeks 2 days after it came, received my bank statement today and looked and they have took a payment of 93.00 and one for 99.00 I was shocked, phoned my bank straight away, and because ive missed this so called 14 days cancellation, exit .the bank cant do anything, I phoned the customer services up for arc labs, she was trying to offer me a discount for carrying on with it, I said it cost me over 200 .00 for small trial creams, that I don't want to carry on with, its disgusting there ripping innocent people off I'm disgusted with myself for falling for the scam.i cannot afford to pay out like that for face creams, I want other people to be aware about this do not order off them, they just cause a lot of misery, and are not in the least bit helpful. you cant get that money back,

• Ei
    Eirene Jan 19, 2016

Do you have a phone number for Arc labs I have the same problem as you I cannot find an email address or phone number for them thanks

Arc Labs IncUltra ketone plus / ultra power cleanse trial. Unauthorized credit card charges & products not received. Unethical behaviour.

I have been caught out by a company called Arc Labs Inc but only because the M& S card did not check why I was being charged this absurd amount of money without passing my card by with a pin number. ?? how can M&S pay this company when i have not sanctioned this? I have been charged on four ocassions... 7/8th December - £89.00 + £95.00, then 23/28th December £95.95 + £99.92 from M&S Credit Card. I only found out about it when opening my statement this evening 05.00am 13/01/2015 Apparently 2 order numbers ; 4914605 + 4914603 did arrive but without any notification of fees payable and I've noticed because they charged me four times, that 2 packages have not arrived? I was not warned of these charges and neither told to cancel these items / nothing was mentioned about a 14 day cancellation period, so here we are, with a big question to how this happened? I am cancelling my M&S card tomorrow morning so no more money comes out of this account, even though I have not sanctioned this debit from my Credit card. . It's the only thing I can think of doing after having money stolen from my account!! I filled in a free advert over the internet just before December, because Kate had these tablets to lose weight and apparently they worked for her. They have done nothing for me? I would like to return the 2 unopened packages because they have made no effect on me whatsoever. Also I have not received 2 packages. Arc have charged for 4 packages. There is NO email Correspondence. There is No INVOICE for sum charged. There are no relevant documents. My Name : Ms D Austin 34 The Wharfage Ironbridge Shropshire is my work address. tel no. [protected] / [protected] email : [protected]@aol.com Please advise . many thanks

• Yo
    You lie Jan 13, 2016

I have been caught out the same way and am now £184.00 poorer. They have taken money set aside for my rent. Don't know what I'm going to do. My name is Mrs S. Smit from Norwich. Please can you advise me as to what I should do. Going to my bank tomorrow. I am so upset and angry

• Sp
    SparklieDebz Jan 13, 2016

Hi Mrs Smit. . . as quickly as you can GET in touch with your bank... they should help you and prevent this fraud happenning...
    I awoke this morning and realised is was better to be calm and to be positive. . . tell the truth about what has happened... Mastercard knows these people... they are scandalous terrible people and if you just sit calmly and get assistance, the banks will help you!! I called Mastercard frist thing this morning (M+S card) I was patient - give them as much info as you can... be patient, be positive ... and good luck ! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SCANDAL !!! They will know the electronic number of the company that extracts your money. HELP OTHER PEOPLE TOO... this helps :~) I hope you sort this out :~)
    Deborah Crystal Labyrinth Shropshire.

• Sp
    SparklieDebz Jan 13, 2016

Hi again Mrs Smit, tel me how you get on . . . you'll find me on my email address or my facebook address or tap in crystals and telford and you'll get somehting on goggle..!! :~)

• Fi
    Finola Hickey Feb 14, 2016

I signed up for the "free trial" at the beginning of January and received the goods very quickly. The billing for the postage was dated 8th January, on my credit card. On Friday, 12th February, a second lot, unasked for, arrived with different order numbers and dated 8th February. On Saturday my credit card statement arrived and showed that not even a month had passed before money was taken from my account. - £89 for the cleanse and £95 for the raspberry ketone.was taken on 22nd January. The papers enclosed with goods that arrived on Friday state that refunds will not be given unless returned within 14 days. What is going on? How can they bill almost three weeks before sending the (unasked for ) goods. Surely the bank should have queried these amounts before paying out. I am retired and cannot stand to lose this money. Will contact bank as soon as possible. Ms Hickey, London .

Christine63 Feb 15, 2016

How do you cancel the card payments, do you have to contact the card company

• Ca
    Carol Moser Feb 17, 2016

The same thing happened to me. I have tried to contact the company but no details - I have informed Barclaycard as I ordered the trial pack and received them very quickly - no further products received - but they have charged for 4 more pack at between 89 and 95£ each time. Barclaycard have put charges on hold for me and I have got to try and contact the Company - any help from anyone would be helpful. [email protected]

Arc Labs Incskin serum and daily skin

Order number 4887657. In and around Sept I applied on face book to an advert asking ppl to trial a face cream which they claimed had changed Julie Andrews, it asked for card details which it said was simply for postage. There was nothing to say bout any other payments nor bout a time limit. First package came I used items, not greatly impressed. Then a second package came there was no invoice no bill no questionnaire, so I thort it was still the trial. When a third package came alarm bells rang. Again no invoice no bill nothing. However I only discovered that id been charged on 17/10 and 16/11 3391.68. I only discovered this when visa bill added extra for going over my limit. I'm shocked, disgusted and now in debt. I live on £25 A week for food would I really pay £100 face cream. I feel cheated as this is a big con. I have notified visa asked them to take action if they cant and you don't I will take it further. I must point out that I have already in Nov sent a similar email but no answer no refund. The last package I'm happy to send back. I just want my money back

• Hi
    Hidge Jan 21, 2016

I agree with the complaints that have been submitted. The same thing has happened to me with a whole lot of gobbledegook spouted out about how I should have read the small print that I had to have sent it back to Cyprus within 10 days to cancel it otherwise it would continue to be sent every month with a charge to myself. It is an ongoing order. It is a real con of sharp practice and it really needs to be brought to the attention of someone who can do something about it, but I don't know yet how to go about it. If anyone can inform me I would be grateful.

Sandra Roberts Mar 18, 2016

I too fell for this ad. Luckily for me I'd paid the "postage" on my capital card and they rang me to say they thought someone was trying to take £95 and was it me? I said no and the lady who rang me sorted it out. It took her about 2 hours but she got my money back and cancelled any further orders. I now have to contact this company to make sure they are aware that the direct debit is cancelled and a stop has been put on my account for 40 months to prevent them from taking any more! This company does all kinds of so called health, slimming tablets and face creams so I resolve never to buy any creams, slimming, weight loss or anything else from these lying adverts on Facebook!

Arc Labs IncRaspberry Ketone Blast and Ultra Power Cleanse

I also ordered these products believing I was getting a free trial. Although, in their terms, which are only at the bottom of the page, they say the customer has to agree to further products and payments, they do not make this clear before you order or provide a tick box. Fortunately I found out in time that this was a scam and contacted my bank before any money could be taken out of my account. The company are still threatening to take money out if I do not return the so called free samples, although according to their e-mails I have cancelled within their time limits. I am ignoring this. My bank has reassured me that they will return any money that goes out to this company as I have notified them in good time. It's a complete scam. Send nothing back. Will they dare to sue you?

Jon Ince Jan 11, 2016

I ordered my "Free Trial" online on 23rd December. Got the Raspberry Ketone and Cleanse Xtrem quickly enough but then it was Christmas. Noticed on 11th January the £89.00 and £95.00 further charges on my account and immediately phoned my bank. The Arc Labs won't be able to take anymore from my account as of today. Just for peace of mind i tried to find Arc Labs online and came across their T&C's and phoned the number which was different than the two provided on the dispatch note which when dialed say "This number is currently not accepting calls" I got through on 02031293927 (UK) from the T&C's online. Other things to note. Dispatch note said company address was London, N13 4BS. The online T&C's i found was Northampton NN4. You guys are finding Scotland...But the common denominator is the return address for Arc Labs which is Larnica 6533, Cyprus. Anyway i got through to an Indian sounding chap called Josh (yeah right)...He was a very very slick operator indeed ! I managed to "Negotiate" a 40% refund online which means i'll only get back £30ish from each product which mean they get £50 per product per customer and you don't have to send the tablets back. ...He was all sir this and sir that and do you agree this and that...Within seconds of "agreeing" i had 4 emails from customer service saying what refund i would get and when i would get it...Seems like they are trying to dot their "i's" and cross their "T's" and their main business is not the actual tablets but securing the partial refunds "officially" so that there is no comeback for those "customers" fortunate enough to get through. There seem to be thousands of us on here at more than likely £100 a person (2 products £50 each after refund)...making a lot of money aren't they...for a refund business !...Take care out there !

• Lo
    Lorraine Perry Clayton Jan 13, 2016

I have gone through the same equinox day and night serum it has cost me 198.00 when I thought I was buying trials, for the shipping price has cost me a 99.00 payment and a 93.00 gone out my bank hopefully my bank can stop future payments going out ive phoned there customer service they agreed to a 40 percent refund, there ripping people off this company needs stopping, I'm angry for being a blind fool and scammed

Arc Labs IncRaspberry keytone blast

I signed up for a sample free trial of raspberry keytone blast tablets witch I received and have not yet opened and was not given the option to cancel this free trial before I new it gofatburner have gone into my account and taken without my permission £95.00 had I had the chance to even trial this product maybe I would have agreed to subscribe to more but now I do not wish to use this product and trial it any more I have not received any further supplies of this product so please would you refund my £95.00 back into my account. please send reply to [protected]@gmail.com to arrange refund. many thanks

Arc Labs IncTheir customer services suck

I ordered plasters from the company Arc Labs Inc and tablets and paid only for the postage and handling, but these ### didn’t send my order. I contacted their customer services and the rep only promised to check info and call me back, but no one did. After that I left a lot of messages and wanted to cancel my order, but they again ignored me.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Ca
    Calum Matheson Dec 21, 2015

ARK labs have taken £300 out my 84 year old mothers bank account for three facial creams she did not order they are absolute thieving ### doing this to an elderly woman avoid them at all costs disgusting company. They need to be shut down for good

• Ne
    Nelson Ferreira Jan 23, 2016

I totally agree with u all, as I have experience a similar situation as I saw an article on "Men's health magazine" about one of their products, but advertised as a free sample with only shipping costs involved as I thought why not give it a try to my surprise a couple weeks later I realised they had taken £ 180 of my account without any warning or permission, as I tried to return the product and get a refund they told me they would do so but keep £ 40 as a fee for what I don't know plus I had to return their product first with the costs for that coming out of my own pocket but worst was to come as they demanded the package to be send by registered postage however their address in Cyprus is a P.O.BOX so there for not possible to be send that way and that means if I can't prove the reception of the package I can't demand a refund so this people r scamming us, be aware, their customer service is a joke and they lie and find excuses to keep your money, actually I'm planning on writing to the above mention magazine to ask them not to put any more advertising from this ARC LABS on their web site as it looks bad on them their given space to scammers who rip off honest people !!!

Arc Labs Inc — Seller didn't inform that the trial began

I ordered Raspberry Ketone from the company Arc Labs Inc. I placed the order and got it only after 7 days. I...