AP Products LLC Complaints & Reviews

AP Products LLCUnwanted charge!

I was reeled into the free iphone scam. I selected the free sample of pills from AP PRODUCTS LLC and paid shipping only and received my free sample. One month later received two bottles and a charge of 149.95. Started to dispute the charge on my credit card and when trying to send the merchandise back AP PRODUCTS LLC sent me an email that said I entered into a contract when I hit the submit button. Nothing in view was said of this when I hit the submit button. I continued to pursue the dispute and two months later I am being credited by my VISA credit card. Never give up the pursuit and continue to follow through.

AP Products LLC — Unauthorized charge to Credit Card

This company debited my account for $149.95 without my permission. I have not had any dealings with thi...